• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation request] [1.25] Store Management in Another World ~Impregnation Roguelike~ [katahiko]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i get failed to load system/img/IconSet.png
Are you sure you're using the right game version?
In ver1.25 (v1.0.3) "IconSet.rpgmvp" 4.00 MB (4,203,678 bytes) is a file you should have in "www\img\system".

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Are you sure you're using the right game version?
In ver1.25 (v1.0.3) "IconSet.rpgmvp" 4.00 MB (4,203,678 bytes) is a file you should have in "www\img\system".
Got any link for the latest version of this? If you wouldn't mind sharing? By the way You're translation at the
The Irrationally Tragic R*pe of Elf Marie was great Thanks for translating the game are you gonna translate the leftover japanese?

Also Is this a Collaboration Translation?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Got any link for the latest version of this? If you wouldn't mind sharing? By the way You're translation at the
The Irrationally Tragic R*pe of Elf Marie was great Thanks for translating the game are you gonna translate the leftover japanese?

Also Is this a Collaboration Translation?
Erm... I think something went wrong with your post.

I don't have a source with good speed, I got the original ver1.25 (v1.0.3) from hentai sharing under this name:
[211026][肩引こ] 異世界経営~妊娠ローグライク~ (Ver21.12.18) [RJ344558]

This translation is a collab with Yukihirou in the sense that he/she/it is working on the picture based text.

As for the Elf Marie translation I'm not entirely sure what you mean, what's still missing in my version? (But we should have that conversation in the correct thread for it, not here.)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Erm... I think something went wrong with your post.

I don't have a source with good speed, I got the original ver1.25 (v1.0.3) from hentai sharing under this name:
[211026][肩引こ] 異世界経営~妊娠ローグライク~ (Ver21.12.18) [RJ344558]

This translation is a collab with Yukihirou in the sense that he/she/it is working on the picture based text.

As for the Elf Marie translation I'm not entirely sure what you mean, what's still missing in my version? (But we should have that conversation in the correct thread for it, not here.)
Oh yeah sorry about that the letters changed when I copied and pasted the title of Elf Marie translation xD

Maybe I'll look that one up thanks

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
ok i got past the icon thing, i get to the stairs to the dungeon or whatever and i get failed to load audio/se/Voice_%E9%A0%91......rpgmvo

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
i managed to get it working but the game is confusing, always get game over after 1 day...guess i need translated menus

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
i managed to get it working but the game is confusing, always get game over after 1 day...guess i need translated menus
I downed the game a while back & applied the current MTL version. Game booted up w/o fail, never had any issues nor needed anything special to get it to work.
Didn't actually play much of the game though, just checked that it booted & skipped to the first menu, which was most all image based I'd assume.

Yuki's working on that though, so we'll see when that comes to fruition.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Mega is down
Was there ever even any Mega for the latest version?
To get the TL to work, you'll need the 'latest' version, which you can find on H-Sharing.

Though, the TL is currently still lacking the image processing that Yukihirou was gonna pick up. So it's likely not the most ideal TL to play at this point.