RPGM None [Translation request] [1.25] Store Management in Another World ~Impregnation Roguelike~ [katahiko]

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah the game doesn't act as it does in the Japanese version which makes it very annoying to sell items I didn't test it fully either so it may still be playable. I haven't done much work on this game as I have other things I'm working on I will most likely translate the UI and anything hidden in the scripts as well as images before asking an mtler to do the rest as the game is pretty big and I simply don't have the time to take on another project.

By UI I mean items, skills, combat messages, item gain/loss messages, menu text, actor names, options etc. I will do very little if any events.
I'm still planning to revisit this and make the DMTL work properly (Translate all non picture based text without bugs). It's just I have so many ongoing projects right now, that It's going to take a while.
No rush really. But then I know to at least hold off on the game for another while.

Reactions: RemoteBee

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
No rush really. But then I know to at least hold off on the game for another while.
I've completely remade the DMTL with a much higher level of polish. I've also remade the warehouse in working English.
As far as I'm aware there are no more issues. (Except that we still need someone to translate the picture based text.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...gnation-roguelike-katahiko.99353/post-6948498

Another thing to mention is that the warehouse is created during the intro. So old saves will not work with the new translation.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Does seem like there's some legitimate issues left ... so far I've gotten ...

This happened after HP suddenly became NaN (after using a demon book).
Then when I tried to go into the menu it went BOOM!
1657366779781.png

Then there's this one. Going through Gallery -> CG -> Bankruptcy -> Go through it, try 'n move cursor & dies.
Game restart required after that, as it keeps retrying to load apparently.
1657366893489.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Does seem like there's some legitimate issues left ... so far I've gotten ...

This happened after HP suddenly became NaN (after using a demon book).
Then when I tried to go into the menu it went BOOM!
View attachment 1915787
What kind of demon book? Can you reliably reproduce that?

Edit: Do you have a save with that specific book?

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
What kind of demon book? Can you reliably reproduce that?

Edit: Do you have a save with that specific book?
Didn't have any saves there, so lost progress along with the application dying. Haven't tried to end up that way again yet.
Please try DMTL2.1 and tell me if you still encounter problems in the gallery.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...gnation-roguelike-katahiko.99353/post-6948498
Hadn't noticed there was a 2.1. I'd applied 2.0.
Bankruptcy CG shows proper w/o crashing now.

Still a funky gallery system apparently. It mostly just shows backgrounds. The CG's of 5th/10th floor only show a background, while the 'scene' goes through the thing correctly.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
There wasn't. I just now uploaded that. :KEK:
Heheh ... seems like there is an issue with the whole 'monster trap' thing.
1657369759714.png

Aside from it killing the game technically, it's WAAAAY too F'ing common. It's basically an F!U! to the player as it's mostly an instant kill. However, I've just done 4 runs, or rather ... tried to. And gotten insta-killed like this each 'n every time.

I get that it's s'posed to be a roguelike 'n all. But the whole point of those types of games is to let your skills carry you. If you die, you F'd up. Not constantly rando insta-kill you!
Sure, there ain't much 'skill' to this type of game, but still doesn't excuse the constant cheap insta-kills.

Anyway ... in this save you can observe the behavior.
View attachment file19.zip (F95 doesn't seem to like the save's extension)
After using a potion I get health back to a proper integer, but then 'undefined' strikes another NaN.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Heheh ... seems like there is an issue with the whole 'monster trap' thing.
View attachment 1915852

Aside from it killing the game technically, it's WAAAAY too F'ing common. It's basically an F!U! to the player as it's mostly an instant kill. However, I've just done 4 runs, or rather ... tried to. And gotten insta-killed like this each 'n every time.

I get that it's s'posed to be a roguelike 'n all. But the whole point of those types of games is to let your skills carry you. If you die, you F'd up. Not constantly rando insta-kill you!
Sure, there ain't much 'skill' to this type of game, but still doesn't excuse the constant cheap insta-kills.

Anyway ... in this save you can observe the behavior.
View attachment 1915869 (F95 doesn't seem to like the save's extension)
After using a potion I get health back to a proper integer, but then 'undefined' strikes another NaN.
Bad news. Seems like that is not an issue with the DMTL.
If I use that save on the original Japanese v1.25 the same error happens.
Also teleported out before the crash, went back into the dungeon, walked around until I found a book of demon, used it and got the same result again.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Bad news. Seems like that is not an issue with the DMTL.
If I use that save on the original Japanese v1.25 the same error happens.
Also teleported out before the crash, went back into the dungeon, walked around until I found a book of demon, used it and got the same result again.
Heheh, doesn't surprise me much honestly.

Unlike Grace in the dungeon though (which used a nigh identical system), this one allows you to fully save scum the game. Just force a save each floor and since the floor has rolled, nothing moves place anymore. Including the game breaking monster trap of course.

May 5, 2022
Hey guys, does anyone knows how the pregnancy works?
I mean, the heroine did get pregnant by a goblin, but her pregnancy stage does not develop.
What do I do?
Also is there any birth scene or the game just skip it?

Reactions: Necronlord3

Larganator

Dec 26, 2021
Anyone have a full save so I don't have to deal with all the bullshit? We all know why you buy games like this and it's not for the gameplay.