RPGM None [Translation request] [1.25] Store Management in Another World ~Impregnation Roguelike~ [katahiko]

Kuroikumoko

Feb 18, 2019
any chance the translation would be updated for ver 1.35 (1.0.4)? dunno what they updated here but putting in the translation slaps me with the img/system/IconSet.png error

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
the new version crashes when i go into the bar thing and i press the button on the bottom left says some kind of error
This is the button im pressing: 1675530004144.png
1675529881891.png

Reactions: Miasmord

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
any chance the translation would be updated for ver 1.35 (1.0.4)? dunno what they updated here but putting in the translation slaps me with the img/system/IconSet.png error
Late response because I didn't see your post, since you neither mentioned, nor quoted, me.
The way DMTLs work makes it almost impossible to update them without breaking the game. I can't just reuse the files.

I would need to make an entirely new translation, and I currently really don't have time for that.
At best I could make a mostly automated SLRMTL for it, but even that would take a while considering how much of a mess this game is.