Others [Translation Request] 7th RAIZIN

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
I remember evading such a thing in the game before. I was a faction leader. Occasionally, a faction subordinate comes to you asking to be given orders. You can order them to assassinate someone. There's a chance that they fail or get caught, but that's how I evaded a similar event. Reloaded an earlier save and had the mastermind assassinated months in advance. Then I never got the kill-ruler event even years later.

If you explicitly want the fail event where the girls become prisoners, you aren't going to get a different outcome by reloading the same save. You'd need to reload a save from the previous turn and do something different from what you did the first time on that turn. That'll give you a different seed on the kill-the-ruler event turn. The different seed might give you a different event outcome.

Then just keep reloading to the turn before and do something different on that turn until the event fails. If the event never fails even then, that means their success variables for killing the ruler are just too high for them to fail.
i remember that before there was a fight, between the girl and the guardian of the ruler, now im playing the unmodded version and there isnt any fight, just an explosion which kil the guy xD

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
i remember that before there was a fight, between the girl and the guardian of the ruler, now im playing the unmodded version and there isnt any fight, just an explosion which kil the guy xD
Oh, unmodded. That's probably why.

azaharin

Mar 28, 2019
I'm super curious about the state of this and wondering if there is an updated download of all this.

Futaah

Jun 27, 2020
Is there a definitive version? I don't mind mods, but my eyes started glazing while reading the first few pages lol