Others [Translation Request] 8th RAIZIN RJ0100408 [May]

ghostri

Mar 25, 2020
Anyone else getting an error 12 or error 1974 whenever they try to save
gamefiles in mega link one are missing necessary folders "savedata" and 3 files "data0.dat", "loadtime.txt", "save_str0.var"
these are auto-saving files
u can get these file from others even DLsite's demo version will work

Reactions: tweektot100

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request I've tried to work on this. (Ver 1.69x of the game.)
Because this isn't RPGM I have no idea what I'm doing, but I noticed that at least some of the text is just openly in txt and csv files.

I've tried to make SLRMTLs for them using these patterns and then isolating just the Japanese:
Code:
For the TXT files:
/_msg,[^一-龠ぁ-ゔァ-ヴー々〆〤ヶレディファイッ]*([一-龠ぁ-ゔァ-ヴー々〆〤ヶレディファイッ].*)/gmi
/_qnar,[^一-龠ぁ-ゔァ-ヴー々〆〤ヶレディファイッ]*([一-龠ぁ-ゔァ-ヴー々〆〤ヶレディファイッ].*)/gmi
/_nar,[^一-龠ぁ-ゔァ-ヴー々〆〤ヶレディファイッ]*([一-龠ぁ-ゔァ-ヴー々〆〤ヶレディファイッ].*)/gmi

For the CSV ones:                 
/.*,.*,.*?([一-龠ぁ-ゔァ-ヴー々〆〤ヶレディファイッ].*)/gmi
You may not notice any difference at first, because I still do not know how to get to most of the text, but this does actually translate around 400k characters of text. This game is just really big...

1.png 2.png 3.png

Note: You absolutely need Japanese(Japan) system locale to play this game or it wont work at all, because the text is CP932(Shift-JIS) encoded.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
If someone has a clue how I can get to the rest of the text, please tell me.

Reactions: UrbaiZ

Conradde

May 25, 2017
If someone has a clue how I can get to the rest of the text, please tell me.
Hi. The rest of the text - lies in exe file. That's why previous game was never fully translated. Developer using HSP(Hot Soup Processor) To translate exe - u need to decompile it - translate - then compile it. Better forget about translating this game.

• Sad
Reactions: Massah and Shisaye

Neterez

Jan 19, 2019
I downloaded the game from the mega link, and then the demo version from the store and replaced all the files in the save folder with files from the demo. Saving and loading went fine. The first three moves are accurate, but I didn’t try the translation. I play on Win 10 from a Japanese emulator. Google translate)))