Others [Translation Request] 8th RAIZIN RJ0100408 [May]

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Has anyone determined if there's a way to acquire skills on commanders other than the ones they inherently come with? For instance, training your special agents to be able to do royal abductions
the only way to get skill is only for female commanders to cum for 10 times in order to get skill.
and it is also random what skill you will get for 3 choices.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
The game is missing alot of what made the previous game interesting, can't play as subordinate or pirate, but overlord game play is ALOT better.

If anyone is interested in playing this game, I highly recommend reading the FAQ from MAY's blog, its in Japanese so you need to google translate, important mechanic like exploration isn't explained well in game.
play as subordinate or pirate is DLC(i mean PUK) of game not main game.the interesting of previous game i like is how we move the troop in the map.

Bonercat

Apr 14, 2021
ok, yeah, I just downloaded the mega link and I see the same problem you have. I guess something got messed up when they uploaded it? , this one seems to work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also I believe the patches are all-in-one too so you only really need to install the latest one.
i try to extract the zip file but it ask for password, do you know the password? i dont see any hint of it in the site.

• Haha
Reactions: Gaisa

realhydra

Feb 20, 2018
If your are playing this game for the Erotic part. I would say 7 is better.
8 is pretty strict on age and relationship, and NTR scenarios are at the bare minimal in compare with 7.

coordai

Oct 26, 2020
think that error means you're missing files. did you download and install the recent patch? I'll attach it incase you didn't
and if that doesn't fix it... I dunno what to tell you dood(another update came out as I was typing this so I'll add that one too)
can anyone reupload this patch to other site?
its marked as a virus and when I try to download it, it says Malformed attachment request and I can't download it

realhydra

Feb 20, 2018
As in less loli in 8 than 7?
No loli at all. The consented age you set will also turn them into adult.
The author also hard set the harem required age to 18.

You can NTR anyone, but their NPC husband will not react at all. Only the female dialogue will differ.

8 adds 2D morph animation along with 3D animation clip.
Visually is more pleasing than 7, but scenario wise is pretty generic.

Last, the modding community is not very active now.
It's hard to expect much improvement on the erotic side in the short run.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
No loli at all. The consented age you set will also turn them into adult.
The author also hard set the harem required age to 18.

You can NTR anyone, but their NPC husband will not react at all. Only the female dialogue will differ.

8 adds 2D morph animation along with 3D animation clip.
Visually is more pleasing than 7, but scenario wise is pretty generic.

Last, the modding community is not very active now.
It's hard to expect much improvement on the erotic side in the short run.
How much pregnancy is in the game and how much pregnancy is in Raizin 7? I downloaded a full save and played around a little bit while not knowing anything about what I was doing in this game but couldn't really find any content of that variety.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
How much pregnancy is in the game and how much pregnancy is in Raizin 7? I downloaded a full save and played around a little bit while not knowing anything about what I was doing in this game but couldn't really find any content of that variety.
it don't have pregnancy chance in raizin 7, it have formuler to calculate the month u can impregnancy girls. At least it in rai7, i don't know it rai8 still use that.

realhydra

Feb 20, 2018
In 8, I don't really know the percentage, but will guarantee pregnancy at the 5th injection.
The character CG will show pregnancy from month 7, and the dialogue will change too.
The game limits one pregnancy at a time. but you can change it in the "ana.txt".
But beware the exhaustion of the royal seeds.
Emperor has a limited descendant pool. I estimate between 20-30.
After all descendant in the pool were born. Every pregnancy in the royal family will result in miscarriage.

I guess passing the throne to another male in the royal family may renew the pool.
but I beat the game within one generation.

tweektot100

May 25, 2022
I've downloaded the game and the update and mixed and matched both, but I can't get the game to run. Keep getting a failed startup error.

Bonercat

Apr 14, 2021
try it if you want to update go to dev
thanks, after checking the password there, turns out i need to include the ".com" part which i dont do it previously. now it work.