RPGM WIP [Translation request] A nursery tale story

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Will be taking this on as a side project, will be fun to go back to Studio Sirocco. Since this is obviously not complete, I'll remove the prefix and set it as WIP for the time being. Shouldn't take long depending on how much free time I have so can't exactly give you an estimate until I've translated enough to see how far left until I'm done, I'll post further updates here.
Any updates you can give on the progress of the translation?

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
played the game, any point to raising the sexual point of the main girls? and i saw in a CG Collection that there are pregnant art for the side girls but have no idea how to do it

blacksaki

May 25, 2018
Does anyone have the trial version of the newest game that this Dev is working on? A trial version was released but it was released for the paid plan. Would really appreciate it if somebody could provide a link for it.

Reactions: GideonLover

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
My deepest apologies... I've been a away for almost a year which meant no uploading/translating or anything. Was way too busy IRL and got a bit hectic. I'll have a look at where I got and perhaps see if I can finish it off soon. If I'm not able to finish it, then I'll just post what I have which would be iirc 40-60% translated (Again gotta check where I got up to) and hope someone else will finish it.

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017
My deepest apologies... I've been a away for almost a year which meant no uploading/translating or anything. Was way too busy IRL and got a bit hectic. I'll have a look at where I got and perhaps see if I can finish it off soon. If I'm not able to finish it, then I'll just post what I have which would be iirc 40-60% translated (Again gotta check where I got up to) and hope someone else will finish it.
Bless you, thanks for coming back! I played a bit of this with an on-screen translator, but honestly, it was pain. Hopefully you release whatever you can and I hope someone who knows how to as well picks up the mantle.

UhhUmm

Nov 29, 2021
thx a ton dude. dont pressure yourself, whatever you have would be nice

RJ1

Aug 9, 2022
ENG title : a nursery tale story
LINK :
Description : i don’t really know if it’s completed or not made y studio sirocco
Overview:
He’s made it to the Demon Lord’s castle and is about to deliver the final blow to the evil ruler, but just before he can strike, he’s afflicted with a curse that makes him shrink…

To undo the curse, he’ll need the help of his full-figured party members… and if he saves the village, he may even get a reward…

Everything was created to be a very orthodox-style RPG. This time around, however, we’ve included erotic battle animations, defeat scenes, pregnancy, and birth!

Have fun meeting sexy sub-heroines around cities and towns and taking them somewhere more private…

Sample pictures :links down below

Do you know how to impregnate the women like the queen and the elf etc...???

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
If abandone this, please let me know. And please post your tl so I can continue it. But my grammar is bad, but better than nothing I guess