RPGM WIP [Translation request] A nursery tale story

blacksaki

May 25, 2018
Does anyone have the trial version of the newest game that this Dev is working on? A trial version was released but it was released for the paid plan. Would really appreciate it if somebody could provide a link for it.
The new game by this dev got released. If anybody could be a hero right now, that would be highly appreciated.

Here is the game:

zimperaman

Jun 5, 2020
the translation above was not working the animations in my game, and I made a small change and for me it was working

Reactions: ViihX

sean wells

May 17, 2017
get error message when face the goblin enemies, it got fixed later on as i got more girls into my party

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2020
My deepest apologies... I've been a away for almost a year which meant no uploading/translating or anything. Was way too busy IRL and got a bit hectic. I'll have a look at where I got and perhaps see if I can finish it off soon. If I'm not able to finish it, then I'll just post what I have which would be iirc 40-60% translated (Again gotta check where I got up to) and hope someone else will finish it.
What your progress right now sorry to ask

xsnowx

Jun 6, 2022
My deepest apologies... I've been a away for almost a year which meant no uploading/translating or anything. Was way too busy IRL and got a bit hectic. I'll have a look at where I got and perhaps see if I can finish it off soon. If I'm not able to finish it, then I'll just post what I have which would be iirc 40-60% translated (Again gotta check where I got up to) and hope someone else will finish it.
i know u've been busy with cracking virtamate and alive but any luck with this? its been 4 months
or did u give up on translations?

LATER EDIT:

nvm bro i see u are now in charge with copy pasting the stolen links on vam lol

ur translations will be missed u were very good if u still have ur work pls share, even if incomplete

Last edited:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
It's pretty much as you say... Been way too busy to work on this.
Here is the incomplete translation, I left the project file in there.
I'm not abandoning this project just yet however if someone wants to pick the pieces then please go ahead, you can use my progress. If no one has or wants to, then I'll come back to it at a later date.

Basically most of the map files have been translated.
Only one common event has been translated, however the rest of the database has been 90% translated.
You might see a change of dialogue at the start compared to later in the game since I wanted to redo it but alas, could not carry on due to time constraints.

Download

xsnowx

Jun 6, 2022
ou might see a change of dialogue at the start compared to later in the game since I wanted to redo it but alas, could not carry on due to time constraints.
thats very good tho you must have a japanese wife or something very good quality
too bad u cant do more translations

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
Anyone else having problems with mtl? Every time without fail I get to the part where you help the mayor's wife in the first village beyond the village and the dialogue starts lagging like hell.

Lance-Kelly

Feb 5, 2022
When will translate