Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola ] Cuckold sister Chika-Tsundere sister is cuckolded without her knowledge- [d_338561] [RJ01159214]

Dec 2, 2019
LeftCam_Bradown_School_rightP.png
home2.png

Found these unused CGs in EventCG3.wolf so i edited them a bit with my noob level photoshop . It's a shame that Acerola didn't use them in the final game. There were so many repeated CGs and some how these were left out by the devs. Could've been used for some random lewd social media posting type of event.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Desan3

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Does anyone know how to do the Part-Time Job to make money? It seems like the only way you can get money is through random events.

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to do the Part-Time Job to make money? It seems like the only way you can get money is through random events.
there's a sorting underwear mini game in the love hotel, money is kind of useless anyway tbh, if you talk with her in person and through the phone every day you waste less time than in the mini game and I'd argue you raise her stats faster than with items.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
anyone can mnake even a mtl version its appreciated cause i cant understand a simnple thing lol or a save 100% if someone manage to do