Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola ] Cuckold sister Chika-Tsundere sister is cuckolded without her knowledge- [d_338561] [RJ01159214]

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
To all the people in this thread wishing for a quality mtl version of the game, I made a request on Dazed's discord request channel today and if it gets enough votes, we might see this game translated.

Here's Dazed's Discord:

And here's the Request Post I made , if you cant find it. Simply Upvote the post:

RebelCrow64

Aug 26, 2018
Is funny this is the same girl from an old acerola ntr game, but she was a secondary character to the true MC, the boy is also the same so i suppose this is either a prequel and one of the endings is the beggining of that game, or an alternative take.

btw +1

• Wow
Reactions: PunpunRen

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Is funny this is the same girl from an old acerola ntr game, but she was a secondary character to the true MC, the boy is also the same so i suppose this is either a prequel and one of the endings is the beggining of that game, or an alternative take.

btw +1
What game are you talking about?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
i dont get it where? or can you just send your full save?
When you start the game, the free roam part, when day ends go to house (where you end the day) and to the room of the main character wher there's the bed, there's an NPC that unlocks the game

Reactions: son1432