Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola ] Cuckold sister Chika-Tsundere sister is cuckolded without her knowledge- [d_338561] [RJ01159214]

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
+1
Anyone got a 100% save file?
Also, while we don't have a translation, is there any way to hook this game to textractor or some other program like that?

Assgrabber Avocado

Sep 26, 2021
When you start the game, the free roam part, when day ends go to house (where you end the day) and to the room of the main character wher there's the bed, there's an NPC that unlocks the game
Apologies in advance for the mega noob question but, is there a place/site/sticky with instructions on how to see the text when going through CGs? :cry:

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Probably one of their weaker NTR games imo, only having character specific endings and not having a max corruption slut ending most Acerola games have was a little disappointing.

Assgrabber Avocado

Sep 26, 2021
Probably Japanese Locale or just scene recollection instead of CG recollection
Ty sir, holy shit setting up chiitrans2 was hell but I couldnt get it to work properly :cry:, I can only get translated text from the Microsoft translator. (chiitrans1 couldnt hook because of wolfrpg appartently).

I know this isnt the thread for it, but if anyone can point me in the right direction youd be a king :HideThePain: