Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
so that means the cuck has to fuck them first? get the 3 hearts and all. and then the girls are gonna betray him? or is there a way for the cuck buy, to never fuck them?
I don't think they can just fuck around like that, but i'm not sure. After i shagged the catgirl once, she was going around town exclusively and after the pink haired girl, she aswell.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
I don't think they can just fuck around like that, but i'm not sure. After i shagged the catgirl once, she was going around town exclusively and after the pink haired girl, she aswell.
yeah, i already did it. and yeah such a shame, the boy has to fuck them once to get the events going. i would rather have the boy never fuck them, so the girls stays as virgins and other bastards get to fuck them first lol. just like monica,

by the way, it looks like there is only one bad ending right? where the 61 days finishes and the girls go into the bandits tents, but we only can see monica get fucked, not the other ones. i was really dissapointed there too.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote