Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 6, 2017
Problem is that Acerola announced not too long ago that Monica is getting DLC for a few more scenes focused on the 2 sub-heroines ( showing 2 of the scenes currently in progress out of an unknown total), so I doubt they'll announce anything, at least for awhile
Dang! yeah I forgot about that. Hopefully Acelora gave Kagura the scrip to the DLC so they can translate it before it releases so we won't have to wait as long.

Papulatus

Jun 30, 2017
somehow, looks like a cant start the spy route of monica
anyone know how to start it (on detail)?

crazyman88

Oct 17, 2021
Get the game, use MTool_A10U15. Works perfectly. Its slightly complicated first time you do it, but there are great 3min tutorials how to set it up.
Mind uploading the translation file for Mtool anywhere, game's a little too large for non-supporters

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry I am stupid is this file need to place in game file or in some program that need to install first
Search this thread for MTool - get it, run the game with it - when it's running go to the MTool Translation tab, Load Translation file and open final_2.json

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Search this thread for MTool - get it, run the game with it - when it's running go to the MTool Translation tab, Load Translation file and open final_2.json
My antivirus says that shit is a trojan, it's a false positive probably?

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
My antivirus says that shit is a trojan, it's a false positive probably?
Probably I tihnk it modifies the memory and/or files of the running game - hence "Probably a virus" but that's also what we want it to do.

Haven't checked the code - use at your own risk etc.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote