Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mr.NobodyPzz

Oct 1, 2021
So a little update for everyone:
I edited the Title image to English for it to be easier to understand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found the issue, that caused the Event images to not show up.
(Essentially the caller "/" had a space between it and the "Event:ID"
example:
/ evcg, e1 ---(the fix)--> /evcg,e1 = what you can see in the next spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alrighty, finally I am uploading what I have done so far to MEGA:

The game is playable, but someone will need to go through the EVtext[Folders] in "Cuckold New Wife Monica\Data"
Once all the txt files in the 2 folders have been translated and the "fix" shown above has been applied to all the:
"/"<--- callers.
We should have a fully working MTL of the game.

The way I have been doing it so far is to upload the .txt files to:

Then copy the translated text into .txt file in the folder and saving it with the now English translation.

Enjoy! :)
so we must translate all untranslated part ourselves ?? when I downloaded the game , it is only japanese, I saw no sign of English even in the buildings

Reactions: stalkerOne

Mr.NobodyPzz

Oct 1, 2021
Here's a poor machine translated version for MTool to tide over until an actual translation. To be used in junction with the partial that translated the menus from ulmf (or on page 4 here).

Link:
I'm currently stuck with the menu, it is untranslated how do I apply this into my game :D

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
So i somewhat made it but it's not that easy as overwrite files (it stuck at the beginning)
anyway i used this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/tool-rec...and-wolf-rpg-games-full-auto-mtl-cheat.71817/
in combination with the transdata google link
from BlueFireNick
2.jpg
1.png
if you want a complete guide i try my best
you can always try his YouTube video
PS1: my antivirus kick it as virus i think is's false positive (because of the script hooking) but don't take my word for it

Last edited:

Mr.NobodyPzz

Oct 1, 2021
So i somewhat made it but it's not that easy as overwrite files (it stuck at the beginning)
anyway i used this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/tool-rec...and-wolf-rpg-games-full-auto-mtl-cheat.71817/
in combination with the transdata google link.
View attachment 1498123
View attachment 1498124
PS1: my antivirus kick it as virus i think is's false positive (because of the script hooking) but don't take my word for it
amazing effort so far

Reactions: broken_division

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
in combination with the transdata google link.
It was worth the try anyway. I appreciate the effort, thanks. I feel that WolfRPG is weirder than it looks.

giannisww

Sep 1, 2019
This if its picked by kagura to be unscensored and if they can finally release demon queen too lol, that would be nice

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Euh, what to do. I can hook, play and translate this perfectly. But I want to wait and see if Kagura will pick this up or not, it's all for the sake of the glorious uncensor and zero effort from my part.
But then I remember how bad Acerola circle uncen their games...
What to do indeed... *sigh*

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote