Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I tried my hand in translating Monica (referring to game titles via heroine's name) game, I could translate the dialogues just fine, but for some reason the spoken voicelines in the sex scenes (nor anywhere else) do not play anymore in the game after decoding the event files into txt format, everything else operates without issues, I'm not sure where the issues is since I am frankly said, not that familiar with wolf engine stuff, had to go dig around just to decode everything into more editable format.

I saw someone using this same method of translation on the earlier acerola titles, and the voicelines play just fine in those particular titles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Full save + very lewds+ full item (save 1 + save 15 play new but very lewds full item + can be naked if you want).
where can i download the game?
Is the full version (not counting the in-development DLC) on the front page?

EDIT: I downloaded your saves, but you didn't seem to unlock all the h-scenes. Is that because A) you didn't complete the full game? B) Those missing scenes are DLC scenes? or C) I somehow screwed up the transfer process?

Last edited:

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Stolen Newlywed Monica MTL Guide + Trainer

1. Download the game, I downloaded it from kimochi

2. Download the partial Translation:
Pass : Yugifan3
Notes : PARTIAL translation, aka U.I is translated.
If you are just downloading partial, follow these steps :
1. Extract into Data folder.
2. Go into Data folder and delete following files :
-BasicData.wolf
-Mapchip.wolf
-Mapdata.wolf
-Picture.wolf
-Picture_tachi.wolf
-Systemfile.wolf
3. Then go play!
All credits go to Sinflower and Mayakunholy and Yugifan3.

4. Download MTool:
How to use MTool:
Dev Website:

5. Download MTool's Translation File for the game:

6. Run the game with Mtool then load the translation file with MTool.

You now have the game mostly translated.

EDIT: Updated Trainer
+added freeze option for all cheats
+added 3 more cheats

7. You can download my trainer here:
how do I use the trainer? whenever I try to use it by changing one of the values to what I what then click apply or initialize it gives me unhandled exception. The game was opened with MTool at that time

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote