Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lolmun

Apr 21, 2018
how do I use the trainer? whenever I try to use it by changing one of the values to what I what then click apply or initialize it gives me unhandled exception. The game was opened with MTool at that time
Actually, when running the game with Mtool, the game process is not game.exe, so since you have already run the game with Mtool once, just open MTool, then run the game through game.exe and MTool will automatically detect the game running.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
It looks like their new game, lust prison, is out on dmm:

(I found a supposed upload on anime sharing)

Which is weird because DLsite wasn't set to release for at least another month. Is this just a demo or am I missing something?

user171

Jul 26, 2017
It looks like their new game, lust prison, is out on dmm:

(I found a supposed upload on anime sharing)

Which is weird because DLsite wasn't set to release for at least another month. Is this just a demo or am I missing something?
Timed exclusive, same as Monica was. Don't think there are any exclusive content in this release, though. BTW, Acerola's blog also has a patch for 1.01 of the new game on their Ci-en

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Timed exclusive, same as Monica was. Don't think there are any exclusive content in this release, though. BTW, Acerola's blog also has a patch for 1.01 of the new game on their Ci-en
its weird that none of the games from Acerola Have been picked by anyone for translation as of late.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Knights of Mesiah is finally going to be released in english so there is hope this will be picked up soon. Even better since now is like they announce games when they are close to be released instead of leaving people waiting for years like with Mesiah xD

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote