Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm honestly surprised how long Kagura often takes to translate stuff when they are entirely focused on translations and don't do anything else. I know that translating japanese is a pain tho.

Kihouou

Mar 13, 2021
I Think its due to having to many things to translate and probably 1-2 people on each project as well as taking on more projects. Dont know their staffing though to really tell but that would make the most sense.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Yea it was for March 2023 that the DLsite translation was supposed to come
We're talking about KG here.
Did they specify which era the year 2023 was refering too ?

(I mean, we have had sooooo many exemple of them taking forever without telling anything about delay....)

Apr 12, 2018
This post is from December 2022 and talking about march 2023 is it not?
yeah, you're right, my bad.
In this case, worse news...
(Edit)
I spent about 20 minutes researching if there was an estimate or initiative to translate the game anywhere and I was unsuccessful.
Ironically on Steam the game appears as available in English, but in the discussions, as you could imagine, users were angry because there was no translation and they had paid for it.
This situation is undoubtedly a shame, playing an NTR game with truncated text (this is not a criticism of the MTLS available, they allow you to play the game) is the same thing as appreciating a beautiful painting with sunglasses.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Goofymothafukka
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote