RPGM None [Translation request] Adventure Log

sasaro

Sep 27, 2021
translation situation: I found a new bug caused by the translation, so this will delay the release a little longer

Last edited:

sasaro

Sep 27, 2021
Update: the translation I was working on for 6 days got corrupted and I lost everything, I don't intend to return to the translation.
If anyone is willing to translate, I can teach the methods for translating it and help with any possible bugs.

• Sad
Reactions: Ricordi

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Hey, just found this thread and i'm a bit confused. I checked arca and it seems that the dev dropped the project, tried to remake it and then dropped it again so i was wondering why the need for translation?

I assumed that it was just a proof of concept but is the version before that actually big enough to be worth playing and translating?

sasaro

Sep 27, 2021
Hey, just found this thread and i'm a bit confused. I checked arca and it seems that the dev dropped the project, tried to remake it and then dropped it again so i was wondering why the need for translation?

I assumed that it was just a proof of concept but is the version before that actually big enough to be worth playing and translating?
There is plenty of content, but the problem lies in translating the game without breaking it

sasaro

Sep 27, 2021
I know I said I wouldn't mess with the translation anymore, but I'd rather not let it die without anything.

Translation:

It was done today with machine translation without revision, but the bugs were fixed.

Maybe one day I'll come back to it, but I can't promise anything.

obs: play in 1024×640 (If you find any bugs, report)

Last edited:

Fruz

Jul 21, 2018
MTool just wont work on this game for me

Tried to change some variable using save editor and that particular save file cant be used anymore

The MTL Version has bug(?) where it shows no text, only "!" or heart symbol when showing H-Scenes or using conversation skill