• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG [Translation Request]アイスハートとジャックオー [V1.02a] [RJ353573] [ya-ho-games]

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
You guys might be not understand, this is mtool translation file, you can copy and use mtool without sub key before (kinda sharing the trans file between mtool user), but I think dev patched it already and it doesnt work anymore. I just upload my folder because Doctor Doom asked for, doesnt mean that the game have translated lol

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
You guys might be not understand, this is mtool translation file, you can copy and use mtool without sub key before (kinda sharing the trans file between mtool user), but I think dev patched it already and it doesnt work anymore. I just upload my folder because Doctor Doom asked for, doesnt mean that the game have translated lol
Yeah, that's what I figured after seeing the previous comments . Thanks for giving it a try .

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
thanks for the try bro.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017