Wolf RPG [Translation Request]アイスハートとジャックオー [V1.02a] [RJ353573] [ya-ho-games]

tamadearu

Sep 29, 2017
Just played the whole game and its hentai aspect is kinda low but has decent story but if u wanna play it for ntr aspect its meh ? ppl that get raped are like strangers to you soo its more like ppl around u just getting raped. (oh and game is pretty grindy be aware)

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
Asking, how do you start this game? I clicked on the exe file and got [picture display] file read error. Dunno what to do.

nvm I forgot the locale, no wonder

Last edited:

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
Does your Textractor work for this game?Mine Just Say "

vnreng:WolfRPG: failed

vnreng:WolfRPG2: failed to find target function"

What happened?
Edit: I found out how to fix It. It seem you have to replace texthook.dll with the new one that fixed for wolf-rpg.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Just played the whole game and its hentai aspect is kinda low but has decent story but if u wanna play it for ntr aspect its meh ? ppl that get raped are like strangers to you soo its more like ppl around u just getting raped. (oh and game is pretty grindy be aware)
So like, you don't romance those gals right ? If so then yeah, NTR is meh for me

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
If anyone can help me run the game, I've got MTool Premium and can post the Translation data after it's done.
Doesn't Mtool block using translations from other users right now? At least that's how it was at one point, not sure if that ever changed but i doubt it.