Others Complete [Translation Request][Alicesoft] Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Looking into running MTL now, will do a once over of important menu items before releasing.

Easy. can throw that in when I MTL it.
Was trying to do a mtl myself pushing it trough translater++ but for some reason it only picked half of the text asking myself for hours and hours what I did wrong so I leave it you :D

Anyway what I whanted to ask the one thing I coulnd figur out was wher the img files wher or how to translate the menus do you maybe know how ?
Kinda whant to know for futer games like hentai labyrinth

Just telling me what file I should have extracted is more then enough for a explanation

Ps thank you for translating the game ^^

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
Was trying to do a mtl myself pushing it trough translater++ but for some reason it only picked half of the text asking myself for hours and hours what I did wrong so I leave it you :D

Anyway what I whanted to ask the one thing I coulnd figur out was wher the img files wher or how to translate the menus do you maybe know how ?
Kinda whant to know for futer games like hentai labyrinth
Well, I'm almost certain I know where the image files are... How to extract them from the archive though.... that's another question entirely. I'm not actually familiar with these archive files.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Well, I'm almost certain I know where the image files are... How to extract them from the archive though.... that's another question entirely. I'm not actually familiar with these archive files.
Alright thank you let me know some time what file was hiding them :D

GL will look forward once your done ^^

May 26, 2018
Alright thank you let me know some time what file was hiding them :D

GL will look forward once your done ^^
I don't mind working together on this if you want, would go faster that way, my discord is: Nameless Magician#2327

Side note, does anyone have a clue what game engine this was made in? These .afa files seem to be renamed from some other archive format because I can guarantee you they are not astrotite files.