Others Complete [Translation Request][Alicesoft] Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
If anybody's wondering: To open the security doors, you need to progress the story (to-do objectives at the bottom of the HQ screen) until you recruit the green haired catgirl.
She's the one who enables you to open them. You don't need her in your 4-members battle team to do that, just have her recruited in your gang.

Reactions: Soichy

yukio12

Oct 13, 2019
pls this visual novel is so good pls give it a great translation it will be legendary when this get translated dude !!!

Jourkandy

Jul 24, 2021
So, I have a bug for whenever I use items in battles the character throws up another sprite of themselves instead of, you know, an item. Its very strange. Is there a way to fix this?

Jourkandy

Jul 24, 2021
Are you using any patch or anything?
Just the MTL patch from page 19. Though I think I may have unintentionally applied two separate translations, my memory on that is a little fuzzy. That might have messed with it. I suppose I could replace it all with the vanilla folders then wait before I reapply the MTL patch to see what happens.