Others Complete [Translation Request][Alicesoft] Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Oh yeah. Way more. I'd recommend following the guide to get them all as the requirements can be easily missed or lost as you get further into them:

Each has two CG cutscenes and then a final scene.
Well, crap.
Thank you, however.
I'll get what I can, and hopefully, I can come out at least with a normal ending.
I think my second playthrough will have better results since I'll be bee-lining towards good unique heroines and the like.
Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Ultimadrago

Ultimadrago

Feb 13, 2021
game crashes everytime and ı tried to change my local to jp too ;-; send help
Try slimypettanko's exe instead. You don't have to worry about JP Locale with it.

Dohna Dohna ~Let's Do Bad Things Together~ English version crack:
dohnadohna_eng.exe
or a backup: rename .ex_ to exe

Hashes:
MD5: 964950390c62e7fc81cd0518965756e3
SHA1: 9ac48bc2b5de93f385256abb61cec2474158d8d9
SHA256: 46691983c8f0f0def73e669479f76651e97a1b191107d2d42bd52cb74d1894fc

Usage: Simply extract into your game folder and run.

This crack was based the original English DRM protected exe that someone uploaded on /v/:
As nobody has yet given me an offline activation to do a proper crack, I've been unable to verify if my changes are correct: it involved a lot of educated guesswork and over 300 changes, however I do believe that if this isn't identical to what would result if you cracked it based on an activated game, it is very likely incredibly close to it. I will validate and update the crack if needed if anyone will share an offline activation or serial with me in the future.
You may do so by mailing me at slimypettanko at protonmail dot com. I may consider doing other games with this protection, especially if activation is provided, otherwise it'll be at my discretion as guesswork cracks are not really proper cracks.

I've tested it lightly and it seemed to work fine.
I hope it works properly for you and you get to enjoy the game!

Edit (Nov 1 2021 23:34 UTC):
This crack was confirmed to be identical to one made from an activated english game exe, thus it is proper.
I'd like to express my thanks to Ultimadrago for providing the activation, it would have been impossible to validate the earlier crack without that!

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
U have to Uncheck "ReadOnly" from SaveData folder.
Mind if i asked how you repackaged the interfeace files in the afa archive?

I have some issues with repackaging images, as it wouldn't look any edits i did.
So curious how you got it working.

xshadow15

Dec 21, 2020
anyone got 100% save file?
finished the game with kira kira end
dont have the will to start over again coz no carry over

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
I used , idk if u are using this tools but Nunuhara updated them a few days ago fixing a bug that affected the dohnadohnaPact.afa file. Instructions for afa files: .

Ur refering to mod.afa or dohnadohnaPact.afa?

I never touched the mod.afa file because i continued the work from Eraea and all the images were already translated and working. And from dohnadohnaPact.afa i only modified scripts so i can't help you with that.
yes, I've tried using those tools, I was referring to specifically the dohnadohnaCG.afa
I've successfully extract the archive file, but repacking doesn't seem to work at all (it doesn't load the repack archived)

Though i suppose i can try again with the latest updated alicestools. Specfically, I just want to successfully repack the CG archive, but I've failed all attempts so far. Even unpacking and repacking the exact files in the original archive didnt work for me.

tomasz_pl

Mar 15, 2019
helo i have problem in mapp Asp i can finish map because ther is gate sacurity and i can go ther ? someone help me ?

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
does someone a unoficial translation patch eng. for Jap version? I only found a partial one
it is now on hold because the english version is available ?
is bad because I own the Japanese one and I would like at least the CG and scenes in English.
I can't find a link to an English machine translation either
thx for Info and working link would be good.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
A nice person told me about this game. I just ran it a minute ago. What's this?