Others Complete [Translation Request][Alicesoft] Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
If you're seeding the torrent then the game can't write to that file and spits out an error.

At least, that's my guess, since all the files in the save folder are included in the torrent itself.
Had the game already on a separate folder, but you reminded me to check if the config files were on read-only and sure enough, that was the problem.

Solution: Select files on the SaveData folder and disable the read only box

slimypettanko

Modder
Oct 28, 2021
I've examined the original dohnadohna english exe that was posted on /v/: https www dot mediafire dot com /file/tdcg0bt78cxbs2l/dohnadohna.exe/file (size 8.91MB) (account is new, I can't post links)
The protection is same as the other shiravune games, it should be crackable properly (without having to use the jp exe) and hopefully run with fewer bugs than using the japanese exe.
There are 162 "stolen" kernel32 imports and 180+5 initterm initializers "protected". I'm still very much willing to crack this, but so far I've yet to encounter anyone willing to share a serial or online activation with me. I could try to locate those values using the jp exe, however that is very tedious and error prone when they can be extracted from an activated game (the values get decrypted after activation).
I will post this in the other thread and probably ask the original uploader on nyaa and other places to see if they're willing to help with this.

Reactions: dracopod2

Ultimadrago

Feb 13, 2021
I've examined the original dohnadohna english exe that was posted on /v/: https www dot mediafire dot com /file/tdcg0bt78cxbs2l/dohnadohna.exe/file (size 8.91MB) (account is new, I can't post links)
The protection is same as the other shiravune games, it should be crackable properly (without having to use the jp exe) and hopefully run with fewer bugs than using the japanese exe.
There are 162 "stolen" kernel32 imports and 180+5 initterm initializers "protected". I'm still very much willing to crack this, but so far I've yet to encounter anyone willing to share a serial or online activation with me. I could try to locate those values using the jp exe, however that is very tedious and error prone when they can be extracted from an activated game (the values get decrypted after activation).
I will post this in the other thread and probably ask the original uploader on nyaa and other places to see if they're willing to help with this.
I would really like the English version cracked versus just using the Japanese exe. Has anyone reached out to you about this yet?

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Hello, my friends! Hope you are enjoying this game.
I have a quick question.
The version that is on nyaa... is it censored in any way?
I would hate to miss scenes because Alicesoft thinks it's too hardcore for us western folks.
Does anyone know if it's censored at all? I hope it is not, but if you know, please tell us!

Thanks in advance!

- M

slimypettanko

Modder
Oct 28, 2021
I would really like the English version cracked versus just using the Japanese exe. Has anyone reached out to you about this yet?
I've uploaded the english cracked version: https://f95zone.to/threads/dohna-do...licesoft-shiravune.98231/page-14#post-6848737
The crack is not as proper as I'd want it to be, but it seems to work fine. Nobody has contacted me with an activated version, so this involved a lot of guesswork, I will fix it if issues arise and someone can provide me with that activation.

Reactions: mewo17

Ultimadrago

Feb 13, 2021
Reactions: slimypettanko

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Hello, quick question if anyone can help with this.
Some of the girls in my first gameplay are broken.
Is there a way to bring them back from being broken? I am making close to no money right now.
Thanks in advance!

- M

Ultimadrago

Feb 13, 2021
Hello, quick question if anyone can help with this.
Some of the girls in my first gameplay are broken.
Is there a way to bring them back from being broken? I am making close to no money right now.
Thanks in advance!

- M
There's no way to make them unbroken, unfortunately. I'd recommend going back a few saves and:
1. Making sure their MEN is at decent levels or replacing them. Once they go too low here, it's impossible to raise it again. Stock on low cost MEN items for characters you want to keep for a while to keep them in rotation.

2. Run the hospital level a few times to get some Birth Control Pills or purchase when it's rarely there if you have the money to spend as Pregnancy is also irreversible.

Reactions: shinmauru

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
There's no way to make them unbroken, unfortunately. I'd recommend going back a few saves and:
1. Making sure their MEN is at decent levels or replacing them. Once they go too low here, it's impossible to raise it again. Stock on low cost MEN items for characters you want to keep for a while to keep them in rotation.

2. Run the hospital level a few times to get some Birth Control Pills or purchase when it's rarely there if you have the money to spend as Pregnancy is also irreversible.
Well... this gameplay is probably screwed, then.
I am on day 21 and I guess I could restart. I have Inui and she is broken. It sucks because she was an all-star until that point. I could start all over... but I dunno. Maybe I'll just beat this one first and see what end I get. But I have a feeling that I may have to start over anyway... my money is pretty terrible.

Quick question. Are there more 'special' girls other than Inui?

- M

Ultimadrago

Feb 13, 2021
Well... this gameplay is probably screwed, then.
I am on day 21 and I guess I could restart. I have Inui and she is broken. It sucks because she was an all-star until that point. I could start all over... but I dunno. Maybe I'll just beat this one first and see what end I get. But I have a feeling that I may have to start over anyway... my money is pretty terrible.

Quick question. Are there more 'special' girls other than Inui?

- M
Oh yeah. Way more. I'd recommend following the guide to get them all as the requirements can be easily missed or lost as you get further into them:

Each has two CG cutscenes and then a final scene.