RPGM [Translation Request] Amelia and the Tentacle Erotic Trap Dungeon [RJ01117269] [SilverMoon]

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
Sounds like morgy is close, ill go clear out my backlog
Menus are done. Today's job will be dialogue formatting. That will take most of today and maybe tomorrow, there's 192 maps with dialogue to check through. Some with much more than others.

I'll also have to get far enough into the game to test out the magic item creation and enhancement, because translating the effects without any context was a little difficult and a couple don't make any sense as translated.
There may be some discrepancies between the name of the title the log says you earned, and the name on the Titles screen, as I had to change a few due to the length. And a couple in the log aren't obvious as to which they refer to.

But yeah, getting close.
Here's a couple of things that might perk your interest (or the opposite):

Ear Sensitivity Level 4: The body has already mistaken the ears for a sexual organ.
Tentacle eggs have been implanted in the breasts.
Egg Laying Experience: Number of times laid eggs
Pickpocketing Proficiency 5: Hands of a god.
Tentacle Goddess: Pleasured by tentacles 10,000 times.
Nipple Ovipositor: Nipples expanded and used for tentacle egg laying.

Just a selection of titles and sensitivity level descriptions to give you an idea of what you're getting into :p

Edit: Turns out I'm an idiot. I forgot to set the word wrap correctly during translation. Now in testing phase.
Another Edit: Found a bunch more log entries that needed translating. Done. A few little things so far like random buttons here and there. Still need to get to the equipment enhancement to check that out, but nothing's unlocked in it yet. Otherwise, it's playable, even if not yet complete.

Last edited:

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
Update: Found a game destroying bug in a boss room after working through 10 dungeon levels without being able to save. Ouch. Fixed easily though.
Confirmed item enhancement works, and everything around that is translated.
There's still two areas I haven't even unlocked yet, so I've no idea how close I am to being able to say it's ready, but slowly working through the game.