VN None [Translation Request] Anekouji Naoko to Gin'iro no Shinigami [Minato Carnival]

May 18, 2018
22728.jpg
Description
The baby-faced Shinkurou is loved by those who are older than him. His older sister Naoko says that she doesn’t want to spoil him, but that’s basically what she does. She was determined to make him a proper adult. However, the Finnish transfer student Kirsti, also known as the “Silver God of Death”, took an interest in him, which further worried Naoko. His surroundings quickly descended into a riot…

Opening/Trailer

Vndb:
Developer:
Language: Japanese
Voice: Japanese
Japanese Name: 姉小路直子と銀色の死神
Requested language: English
Playtime: Medium (19 - 20 Hours)

Related Game(Not Translated)- https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-minato-carnival-fd-minato-carnival.209218/

Installer (Windows)-
Raw-
(Requires DISC Mounting Tool- :Lite (recommended), Wincdemu, Virtual clonedrive, ect... )
(If someone can make a functioning non-installer version I will add it here)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CG-
79864.jpg 79860.jpg 79859.jpg Anekouji.Naoko.to.Giniro.no.Shinigami.600.1860414.jpg

DcgJLnMW4AENyD_.jpg anekouji-naoko-to-giniro-no-shinigami-scene20-finale-with-subtitle.jpg 1444932865_anekouji-naoko-to-giniro-no-shinigami-1.jpg 47394.jpg

e606b41ef0d8baa18966dea488ad30a5.12_1.jpg 1444932825_anekouji-naoko-to-giniro-no-shinigami-5.jpg

Last edited:

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
View attachment 3661036
Description
The baby-faced Shinkurou is loved by those who are older than him. His older sister Naoko says that she doesn’t want to spoil him, but that’s basically what she does. She was determined to make him a proper adult. However, the Finnish transfer student Kirsti, also known as the “Silver God of Death”, took an interest in him, which further worried Naoko. His surroundings quickly descended into a riot…

Opening/Trailer

Vndb:
Developer:
Language: Japanese
Voice: Japanese
Japanese Name: 姉小路直子と銀色の死神
Requested language: English
Playtime: Medium (19 - 20 Hours)

Related Game(Not Translated)- https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-minato-carnival-fd-minato-carnival.209218/

Game-
Raw-
(if its not working tell me I will attempt to fix it. If I am not able to fix it I will just upload the installer)

CG-
View attachment 3671140 View attachment 3671141 View attachment 3671142 View attachment 3671143

View attachment 3671144 View attachment 3671145 View attachment 3671150 View attachment 3671151

View attachment 3671155 View attachment 3671158
hey im trying to enter the game using locale emulator and draging the file like you did but is not working, the game open and close it.

Reactions: Ericopa12
May 18, 2018
im trying using the emulator and without emulator, all that happen is the screen of the game appears all white and then is close it again.
I will upload the installer. A potential problem can be its going off of my system or my local ..ect when I installed it. Apparently that's a thing that can happen.

Last edited:
May 18, 2018
I know its not a hardware issue if my Dinosaur of a pc can run it and I doubt you need any external software(To my knowledge).
After process of elimination its just japan being japan with there games. So I just posted the installer.
If someone is fluent in Pc/Vn tomcuckery would appreciate them getting it to where you don't need the installer.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I know its not a hardware issue if my Dinosaur of a pc can run it and I doubt you need any external software(To my knowledge).
After process of elimination its just japan being japan with there games. So I just posted the installer.
If someone is fluent in Pc/Vn tomcuckery would appreciate them getting it to where you don't need the installer.
I tried to download the Daemon tools but my windows get crazy telling me is a virus... and the site is quite suspicious too, can you send me the link where you downloaded yours?

May 18, 2018
I tried to download the Daemon tools but my windows get crazy telling me is a virus... and the site is quite suspicious too, can you send me the link where you downloaded yours?
Apparently the sight is down rn. I Don't think it "NEEDS" to be daemon tool. A alternative is this
(first one i found)
There are others. Daemon tool is just the one I have.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I ignored the first step because I dont have the Daemons tools, now when I try to open the game appears
"loadlabel
script.dat invalid argument"

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I know that im stupid but I know my stupidness enough, I either are suppassed my stupidness or something is wrong. so I will try to download again the intaller and put the prints here to you to compare with your file and see what wrong

May 18, 2018
I know that im stupid but I know my stupidness enough, I either are suppassed my stupidness or something is wrong. so I will try to download again the intaller and put the prints here to you to compare with your file and see what wrong
it could be me screwing up or it could be more tomcuckery of pc/vn/Jp

-Use A Disc mounting tool (don't think it matters which)
-Run Install option
-install wherever you want
-Play the guessing game cuz i assume most people here cant read Japanese
-After installing don't forget to move the the "AlphaROMdiE" from "nodvd" to where you installed the game.
-Drag the game.exe over "AlphaROMdiE"

I'm going to update the thread installation instructions real quick for the installer.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
it could be me screwing up or it could be more tomcuckery of pc/vn/Jp

-Use A Disc mounting tool (don't think it matters which)
-Run Install option
-install wherever you want
-Play the guessing game cuz i assume most people here cant read Japanese
-After installing don't forget to move the the "AlphaROMdiE" from "nodvd" to where you installed the game.
-Drag the game.exe over "AlphaROMdiE"

I'm going to update the thread installation instructions real quick for the installer.
the one I downloaded ask a lot of disk type, you know which is the one you used?

May 18, 2018
the one I downloaded ask a lot of disk type, you know which is the one you used?
what dose ask a lot of disc type mean? send me a screenshot of it. Also as far as im remember i had everything but the file locations on default. if your having trouble navigating i used a app that would copy the text off a image and put the text in google translate to read anything(I'm sure theirs easier ways)