VN None [Translation Request] Anekouji Naoko to Gin'iro no Shinigami [Minato Carnival]

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Believe it of F*ucking Not the website for Daemon tools came back up
i use the Lite version
alright so, when I try to use the "setup", I dont activate anything and the moment he is almost done is appears this message, below is written "the sistem cant find the specified path"

May 18, 2018
alright so, when I try to use the "setup", I dont activate anything and the moment he is almost done is appears this message, below is written "the sistem cant find the specified path"
2024-06-22 01_10_24-姉小路直子と銀色の死神 セットアップ.png
-Custom save (boxes r just short cuts)
-What mine looks like
2024-06-22 01_05_39-Anekouji Naoko to Gin'iro no Shinigami.png
I put Everything in custom folder(ignore the highlighted stuff)

May 18, 2018
my file look different for some weird reason, here is how mines look like before using the setup, for some reason I dont have the save.dat or the file save and that is what is making me get problems now
Is it not giving the option to change the save destination?

You can try messing around with the launcher not sure if that would help any.
2024-06-22 12_16_27-Anekouji Naoko to Gin'iro no Shinigami.png

try adding this to see if it just works

Last edited:
May 18, 2018
I genuinely don't know what's going on with yours mine was just a simple install. i did screw up the order once.

Another option is to just doing full uninstall and delete all the files of it and then retry it. At some point something went awry.

Reactions: Ericopa12

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I genuinely don't know what's going on with yours mine was just a simple install. i did screw up the order once.

Another option is to just doing full uninstall and delete all the files of it and then retry it. At some point something went awry.
tried everything, removed everything and downloaded again, then I try following the step, but for some reason is keep acting like I have the file still on my computer even through I dont, is not my first time downloading a novel but this is for sure my first time having this much headache
for some reason appears some files even through I already deleted everything but this fucking one drive is preventing me to delete it, but is all shortcut so is fine I guess? here is others things too but they have error all the time I try to delete it

Last edited:

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
wait here is a game of tsujidou san that is look like is need to do the same shit right? I will try this one and see how is goes
mega... is will take a while

May 18, 2018
That was my entire process no emulators or extra stuff just install in my custom folder place AlphaROMdiE in folder drag game over the AlphaROMdiE and it runs. it creates the save folder when I launch it.

Last edited:

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
That was my entire process no emulators or changing my locals or extra stuff just install in my custom folder place AlphaROMdiE in folder drag game over the AlphaROMdiE and it runs. it creates the save folder when I launch it.
here the funny part, in the fourth picture, the moment he reach something like 80%(right after act2) boom, he give me a error, if not, will tell me that here is already a file existing (even if I dont have). im not doing anything wrong as I can see, because im doing exacly like you did

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
That was my entire process no emulators or changing my locals or extra stuff just install in my custom folder place AlphaROMdiE in folder drag game over the AlphaROMdiE and it runs. it creates the save folder when I launch it.
can you try to compress your entire file exacly like that and send me to my DM? (or maybe even here, dont remember if here is a rule in this site about it)

May 18, 2018
can you try to compress your entire file exacly like that and send me to my DM? (or maybe even here, dont remember if here is a rule in this site about it)
i will get a flash drive real quick and try it on my actual brick of a laptop and see if it gets any errors and will also send you the compressed file