VN None [Translation Request] Anekouji Naoko to Gin'iro no Shinigami [Minato Carnival]

May 18, 2018
i confirmed it runs on my LITERAL Brick of a laptop my laptop only has ...3.17gb of ram and cant even connect to the internet anymore it also has bubbles forming on the bottom and its a 32bit.

May 18, 2018
If anybody is having similar issues make sure you installed the Japanese language pack for windows.
and set your region to Japanese (you may need to restart your pc and reinstall the game).
2024-06-22 15_27_43-Settings.png

2024-06-22 16_38_44-Clock and Region.png

May 18, 2018
If anybody is having similar issues make sure you installed the Japanese language pack for windows.
and set your region to Japanese (you may need to restart your pc and reinstall the game).
View attachment 3760813

View attachment 3760961
[Note]this did not fix their issue. if anybody knows how to solve it assistance would be appreciated.
Edit: I'm still trying to help figure it out and will update if we fix it.

Last edited:
May 18, 2018
maybe my window defender is picking something?
try disabling it I guess
Control panel -> System & security -> windows defender firewall -> Turn off windows defender firewall
And/OR
Windows security -> virus threat & protection/ransomware protection -> manage settings -> all off
Do Not Forget to turn it back on

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
when I download the rar, he come with this name Anekouji Naoko to Gin'iro no Shinigami -Installer (JP)
is this right or do even that my pc fucked up?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
yep, I give up. the game open and half second later before any screen from the game appear, its close again.
is not font because I remember having this problem and the game would appear "missing gothic font".
everything managed to go smoothly but the game open, say "fucking no" and close it again.
tried downloading and redownloading over and over again trying different excractor.
tried to disable my window defender, dont worked.
downloaded from two different way and followed every step closely but dont worked.
since another guy managed to play it just fine then I have no fucking idea of why my pc become xenophobic and said "no japanese game"