Others [Translation Request] Any Time Hypnosis

Dipolahelas

Jan 17, 2019
1599757403359.png

A busty wife and her cheeky daughter visit a relaxation seminar, and end up getting hypnotized.

Enjoy seeing what unfolds as the hypnosis strengthens...

Trigger Button
  • After advancing a bit into the game, you unlock the "Trigger Button"

• By clicking the button, you can cause the heroine to fall under hypnosis whenever you want,
    even mid-conversation.
  • Event CG and dialogue also change to reflect use of the trigger button.

• You can also order a titjob mid-conversation at your preferred timing.
DlSite :

If someone has the time, a translation for this game would be VERY appreciated :D
I won't mind a machine translation as well!
Thanks!

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Is there any way to get rid of the annoying <span><span ='visiblity:hidden'> </span> shit? I'm using textractor and putting it into the regex. Maybe I'm just a noob in that program, but, nothing's happening when I do that and idk what to do about it.

Dipolahelas

Jan 17, 2019
Is there any way to get rid of the annoying <span><span ='visiblity:hidden'> </span> shit? I'm using textractor and putting it into the regex. Maybe I'm just a noob in that program, but, nothing's happening when I do that and idk what to do about it.
Well, I got the same Ouput. And Look Like that Tyrano Build is really Annoying to tweak

*Sorry, english not my first language

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Well, I got the same Ouput. And Look Like that Tyrano Build is really Annoying to tweak

*Sorry, english not my first language
Welp that was a mild pain in the ass but I figured it out after learning a tiny bit of regex. For textractor, you have to put this string of text into the filter:

[</span> 'visiblity: hidden visible' = ";]

That gets rid of all the clutter. The square brackets are apparently required for this, should work for all Tyrano games.

EDIT: Yeah so there's a few other things you need to filter like r and ・uu but as long as you put them inbetween the square brackets, you should be fine.

Last edited:

sandis922

Jun 15, 2020
I've been working on translating this with DeepL but have had to put that on pause due to life things (and no idea when I'll be able to pick it back up).
In case anyone wants to know, the game uses tyrannoscript and you can use Tyrano Translator to translate it. It's a super simple program with a good layout to translate the game.

Dipolahelas

Jan 17, 2019
I've been working on translating this with DeepL but have had to put that on pause due to life things (and no idea when I'll be able to pick it back up).
In case anyone wants to know, the game uses tyrannoscript and you can use Tyrano Translator to translate it. It's a super simple program with a good layout to translate the game.
How do you find the html file ?