Others [Translation Request] Any Time Hypnosis

sandis922

Jun 15, 2020
How do you find the html file ?

I used arc unpacker (link below), drop the executable and "etc" folder in the same directory as the game's executable. Then drag and drop the arc_unpacker.exe file over the game's executable. A CLI window should appear that says "...guessing decoder...". I remember the CLI window taking a while so be patient with it.

Let me know if you have any issues and I've never figured out how to repackage the game. If you know/find out how please share!

reggieob

Apr 28, 2018
How do you find the html file ?
You can use Translator++ to extract the contents of the exe. If you want you can even use it to translate and re-export the html files. It wont make an .exe for this game though.

I've never figured out how to repackage the game. If you know/find out how please share!
I haven't been able to repack to an .exe. But if you download Tyrano Translator and go in to the binwin subfolder you will find several files (nw.exe, nw.pak, etc.) . Copy all of them to the location of your exported index.html for Any Time Hypnosis. When you run nw.exe it will launch the game as normal. Works good enough for me.

ATHTra.png

I'm not gonna do an MTL translation myself, just doing a scene that I like. But hopefully someone will do the full thing in the future.

Reactions: sandis922

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
You can use Translator++ to extract the contents of the exe. If you want you can even use it to translate and re-export the html files. It wont make an .exe for this game though.

I haven't been able to repack to an .exe. But if you download Tyrano Translator and go in to the binwin subfolder you will find several files (nw.exe, nw.pak, etc.) . Copy all of them to the location of your exported index.html for Any Time Hypnosis. When you run nw.exe it will launch the game as normal. Works good enough for me.

View attachment 1461841

I'm not gonna do an MTL translation myself, just doing a scene that I like. But hopefully someone will do the full thing in the future.
I used arc unpacker (link below), drop the executable and "etc" folder in the same directory as the game's executable. Then drag and drop the arc_unpacker.exe file over the game's executable. A CLI window should appear that says "...guessing decoder...". I remember the CLI window taking a while so be patient with it.

Let me know if you have any issues and I've never figured out how to repackage the game. If you know/find out how please share!
Welp, Since I am working on a Tyrano-engine visual novel. I learned a quite of few things about it...
For now I'll just state how you can easily compile it back to Tyrano-compiled.exe

1) First you need to extract the Game.exe, I personally used this - Tyrano-cut
2) Second after doing all the required editing and whatnot....
3) Thirdly now on how to compile it back to Tyrano-compiled.exe, you'll need to use this -
Usage----
You will need to install - - on your PC/Laptop...
After installation, Open Command Prompt and Type " npm install -g tyranoscript-packager "
After it is complete.... Just head back to your game folder and Open CMD there again and Type " tyrano "
and then you will see the Compiled game is done and in " dest " folder
4) This is the best way to easily do it... others are all blah blah too much work, ahaha...

Last edited:

reggieob

Apr 28, 2018
I winded up making an MTL patch after all. Here it is. Just unzip the file into the same location as itudemosaimin.exe

Reactions: axxrrl

reggieob

Apr 28, 2018
It's a translation of the full game. The Japanese title has Demo it. I think it stands more for 'demonstration', considering the way the story begins.

SecondOrion

Apr 30, 2020
It's a translation of the full game. The Japanese title has Demo it. I think it stands more for 'demonstration', considering the way the story begins.
Could you post the full game, patch included? Or at least, tell me where you got it?

SecondOrion

Apr 30, 2020
I'm not sure why, but it seems like only Yoshioka's path is working? At no point do any options come up, instead always defaulting to Yoshioka.

Reactions: ndut90

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
itSudemo means "anytime", so itsudemo saimin is literally the game's title, romanized. I assume the typo comes from the creator not being terribly familiar with romaji, either.

Please have at least elementary knowledge before claiming to translate games, even if all you do is run the text through Google Translate.