Others [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura] Buka Ore x Onna Joushi/Kashidashi Play = ??? ~Buka no Ore ni Kashidasareta Hitozuma Onna Joushi, Yukana~

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Damn you Onboro. I curse you, I fucking curse you. you didn't even have the decency to put it on a separate route or even to explain things properly. you did this shit of an epilogue and still had the nerve to leave things open, but what's funny is that maybe it's better to leave it open since you were inspired to do shit, but maybe it was funnier when you said "I strongly recommend you to play the epilogue" f*ck you.

sorry for the vent guys. I finished this game and I'm in the process of reviewing my translation, wich became nauseous after I watched the epilogue, but one more push should do. I don't want to tidy things up too much, especially after watching the piece of shit Onboro calls Epilogue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: subaru_dono

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I'm finishing building the patch, and I'm having trouble that between every line a blank space is inserted, plus the way that the name is inserted on the top left, plus the texts related to the MC and the heroine are supposed to have a green and a pink color respectively. I'm using translator++

the texts are being displayed as expected, the main issue is this blank box between one line and another

capu2 NTR Angel dazedanon can you help me with this?

1722240132544.png

this happens sometimes also

1722250092272.png
1722247509376.png

Last edited:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
wow. now I see, after looking at the files of already translated games I see that the approach is completely different from what I was doing until now

capu2

May 15, 2018
I'm finishing building the patch, and I'm having trouble that between every line a blank space is inserted, plus the way that the name is inserted on the top left, plus the texts related to the MC and the heroine are supposed to have a green and a pink color respectively. I'm using translator++

the texts are being displayed as expected, the main issue is this blank box between one line and another

capu2 NTR Angel dazedanon can you help me with this?

View attachment 3878669

this happens sometimes also

View attachment 3878909
View attachment 3878841
You also need to change certain values in Macro.ks to fit the text.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaden_yuki

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
You also need to change certain values in Macro.ks to fit the text.
yeah. I was just replacing the texts in the scenario file, and then I saw that your translations do also changes some system files. but I won't translate the UI images, at least for now, so I hope I won't have to tweak the system files too much.