Others Complete [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura] Please Bang My Wife 2 Sequel

schmidt12

Mar 4, 2021
Dont install the game, just extract with winrar ISO file in some folder, open it, then put patch.xp3 Into "setup" folder and run game.exe from "setup" folder

Btw, dont change character names, otherwice you will get error In the middle of the game and can't continue.
Screenshot (13).png
This error? I didn't change the names and can't get past this part. Anyone know a workaround?

Drazy

Dec 23, 2019
This error? I didn't change the names and can't get past this part. Anyone know a workaround?
I don't remember exactly. When I launched the game for the first time, i was getting (prob same) error when i changed names.

Now I checked it - everything works for me with and without changing names, intresting.

But for some reason your names are not translated, should be like on the screenshot. 321312312321312.png
(I downloaded the game from page 1 post 16, BUT patch from page 7 post 128)

schmidt12

Mar 4, 2021
I don't remember exactly. When I launched the game for the first time, i was getting (prob same) error when i changed names.

Now I checked it - everything works for me with and without changing names, intresting.

But for some reason your names are not translated, should be like on the screenshot. View attachment 1119891
(I downloaded the game from page 1 post 16, BUT patch from page 7 post 128)
I did a different patch so I could remove the glasses but even when I switch patches I get the same problem. Yeah some of the names are translated and some are not I don't get it lol

schmidt12

Mar 4, 2021
Dont install the game, just extract with winrar ISO file in some folder, open it, then put patch.xp3 Into "setup" folder and run game.exe from "setup" folder

Btw, dont change character names, otherwice you will get error In the middle of the game and can't continue.
Also, I can't run the game without installing it. I even tried running it through a locale emulator and it didn't do anything.

abhisheksingh7672

Apr 26, 2021
Glad to be of help! As I said, it was fun, and Mariko is a delight to watch. Thanks to megalol, too, for sharing the original uncompressed file. As for completed... the text is now 100% translated, but there are all those details I mentioned in the previous post; don't they make it less than completed?
The whole game. When I have both the compressed and decompressed versions running simultaneously, the font sizes look different.
bro i dont know where is link of this o how to add tranlation in game . sorry but i am new to this can u please guide me and one more thing i downloaded this games but i dont know how to remove glasses from heroine

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
bro i dont know where is link of this o how to add tranlation in game . sorry but i am new to this can u please guide me and one more thing i downloaded this games but i dont know how to remove glasses from heroine
I don't think you can remove the glasses from the heroine... they're part of her sprites. As for downloading the game, go back on this thread, a couple of pages ago there should be a link for you to download the patched version from.

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
The only issues I see are minor errors in the translation, and not being able to use the glasses toggle option, as it causes a crash. Not perfect, but playable. Is there a reason, other than those issues, that this game doesn't have a proper game thread?

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Sooo... this topic is a bit chaotic, what should I download for the best translation? -.^
Can someone link it?

Reactions: 246

MobGuy

Jan 9, 2021
There is a question.
In the game files there are cgs that I did not find in the game itself, as well as a way to open them. These ones, for example.
View attachment 981257
What should I do to make the event look like this, or is it some other event? If someone knows please write. The same situation was with the game: Lendable Wife-Mayumi's Cuckolding Report ~A Sensitive Wife and Her Adulterous Business Trips~
where can i find the hidden in game CGs file folder?

kzk404

Apr 11, 2020
I've uploaded unpacked (but still playable/working version) from .xp3 (but with compressed images and converted voice to ogg so it's now have much smaller size) game so u just need to open data\scenario\*.ks files in Notepad++ and translate japaneese text to english. So u must translate text between [cn name*] and [en] (I've translated with google 2nd and 3rd sentence in 00_01.ks as example). Don't bother about game menu and options - I think it's possible to take interface translation from some other Kirikiri engine game (I can try to do this if u translate scenario text). Also u can open all files in Notepad++ and do mass rename character names in all opened files so u don't need to write it manually every time but this is up to you...
reporting sir. link is broken

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I did a different patch so I could remove the glasses but even when I switch patches I get the same problem. Yeah some of the names are translated and some are not I don't get it lol
You're funny , you can't remove the glass by using a patch. Its very simple you can remove the glasses in CONFIG/Settings.

Thodoras

Jun 10, 2022
I tried to paste the patch to the setup folder but I can't because there is no avaliable space in SAKURA_0087...
How do I get over this?