Others Complete [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura] Please Bang My Wife 2 Sequel

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
can I ask? how use auto translate in Japanese game ADV? i mean call MTL (maybe?)

and is there impact if we use this app to another Game who already translated? ty

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Shame about part 2 really, is it not possible to at least translate it via text?

The Force

Nov 16, 2020
Hi guys, I feel dumb asking this question. But is there any way to remove the glasses? The glass toggle doesn't seem to work for me and she just look much better without glasses.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Hi guys, I feel dumb asking this question. But is there any way to remove the glasses? The glass toggle doesn't seem to work for me and she just look much better without glasses.
Out of curiosity, does your menu look like this?
1608056229376.png
Her glasses were disabled by default for me, clicking where I'd expect the buttons to be causes errors for me.

The Force

Nov 16, 2020
Out of curiosity, does your menu look like this?
View attachment 942604
Her glasses were disabled by default for me, clicking where I'd expect the buttons to be causes errors for me.
Oh hi Phenomamd, my menu looks exactly like yours. But I got it figured out. Apparently, the glass toggle doesn't work if you have the translation patch in your game folder. So what I did is temporarily remove the patch file, switch the toggle and then put back the patch in the game folder. I guess you can try to do that to put the glasses on if you prefer glasses. lol.

QuayDJ

Dec 17, 2020
For some reason the patch won't work and I have no clue why, pretty sure all the files are in the right place too Capture.JPG

The Force

Nov 16, 2020
where do I get the translation file and dl?
Download the game from page 1 then install it. Then go to page 9 and download the patch from the first response. Just put the patch in the same folder of your game. No need to do anything else.

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Hey capu2, have you perhaps translated Shiori's game?
I saw that you posted a translated screenshot from it in this group.
I'm thinking of putting a translation request. It's a great Atelier Sakura game.
The writing is good. The characters are hormone-driven teenagers. Shiori is a terrific girl and the ending is PURE NTR goodness, no pulled punches whatsoever. PS:Thanks for the hard work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kame-Sennin