Others [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura] Suki Datta Osananajimi ga Classmate no Omocha ni Natte Ita Ken

Want this game to be translated?

• Total voters
Aug 8, 2021
cover.jpg

Original Title:
好きだった幼馴染がクラスメイトのオモチャになっていた件
Engine:
Developer:
Publisher:
VNDB:
Stores:

Release Date:January 27, 2023

Genre & Tags:
Netorare,
Only One Heroine, Promiscuous Heroine, Highschool Student, Childhood Friend
Casual Sex, Male Harem, Threesome, Group Sex, Pregnant Sex
Anal, Blowjob, Condom Exposition, Creampie, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Voyeurism

Synopsis:
Kouta, the protagonist, and Yuka, are childhood friends who live next to each other. Since their parents are away most of the time, they often go back and forth between their houses and grow up together like siblings.

However, before he knows it, Kouta no longer thinks of Yuka as his sister, and sees her as a girl.

Yuka has always been very shy and is naive when it comes to romance. Just by seeing a kissing scene in a drama, her face turns so red and that she has to look away from the screen.

Because of this and afraid of ruining the relationship they have, Kouta doesn't tell Yuka how he actually feels about her.

Don't rush, if we can slowly deepen our relationship...
Kouta continues to spend his days with Yuka while thinking about this.

But, unknown to him, Yuka has changed, and when he finally notices it, she is already―

This is the story of a longing childhood friend who has become a plaything for a classmate.

Characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview Images:

Another Atelier Sakura game. Another NTR eroge. We already know how the song goes...
At least this time the heroine is really cute. I love her design.

As surely many of you would have noticed, the title, premise and other things of this game share striking similarities to (a.k.a. "My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone"), another Atelier Sakura game already translated. It wouldn't be the first time this company recicles ideas from popular games they released (Another example would be and , both already translated too).
The point is, if you enjoyed My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone, then surely you'll enjoy this game too.

I'm pretty sure no one will read this post to the end, but if you did it, then please comment "+1" and vote in the poll, so any possible translator can actually see, in numbers, how many people want this game translated.

Last edited:

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Just letting everyone that might check here know that Capu has picked this up for an eventual translation. Though Capu is busy with several other Translations right now, so don't expect it too fast.

Aug 8, 2021
Just letting everyone that might check here know that Capu has picked this up for an eventual translation. Though Capu is busy with several other Translations right now, so don't expect it too fast.
No, no, that's the best news you could've given us!
I was waiting a little more, to get more posts and votes before messaging capu2, but now I can rest assured.

• Red Heart
Reactions: capu2

Yusril07

Apr 5, 2023

Original Title:
好きだった幼馴染がクラスメイトのオモチャになっていた件
Engine:
Developer:
Publisher:
VNDB:
Stores:

Release Date:January 27, 2023

Genre & Tags:
Netorare,
Only One Heroine, Promiscuous Heroine, Highschool Student, Childhood Friend
Casual Sex, Male Harem, Threesome, Group Sex, Pregnant Sex
Anal, Blowjob, Condom Exposition, Creampie, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Voyeurism

Synopsis:
Kouta, the protagonist, and Yuka, are childhood friends who live next to each other. Since their parents are away most of the time, they often go back and forth between their houses and grow up together like siblings.

However, before he knows it, Kouta no longer thinks of Yuka as his sister, and sees her as a girl.

Yuka has always been very shy and is naive when it comes to romance. Just by seeing a kissing scene in a drama, her face turns so red and that she has to look away from the screen.

Because of this and afraid of ruining the relationship they have, Kouta doesn't tell Yuka how he actually feels about her.

Don't rush, if we can slowly deepen our relationship...
Kouta continues to spend his days with Yuka while thinking about this.

But, unknown to him, Yuka has changed, and when he finally notices it, she is already―

This is the story of a longing childhood friend who has become a plaything for a classmate.

Characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview Images:

Another Atelier Sakura game. Another NTR eroge. We already know how the song goes...
At least this time the heroine is really cute. I love her design.

As surely many of you would have noticed, the title, premise and other things of this game share striking similarities to (a.k.a. "My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone"), another Atelier Sakura game already translated. It wouldn't be the first time this company recicles ideas from popular games they released (Another example would be and , both already translated too).
The point is, if you enjoyed My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone, then surely you'll enjoy this game too.

I'm pretty sure no one will read this post to the end, but if you did it, then please comment "+1" and vote in the poll, so any possible translator can actually see, in numbers, how many people want this game translated.
+1