Others None [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura]Swapping Party

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Lots of +1's in here but no links to the game :geek:

Does anyone have a copy they can share and I can take a look at what's involved with translating it?

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Lots of +1's in here but no links to the game :geek:

Does anyone have a copy they can share and I can take a look at what's involved with translating it?

1647554395187.png
It's an ISO you have to install, the above files are what you can expect upon installing it.

Reactions: Blake639 and Teron

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Swap Party

Translated with Sugoi Translator and some Deepl Pro edits. Unfortunately, games in this engine usually use images for the options pages and I'm still unsure where the character names are stored.. wondering if it's some built in ruby shit. So the dialog has been translated but options/names aren't. Hopefully that's managable o_O Annoyingly, choices also seem to be stored somewher else.. for choices, it seems to be:
Top: Yes
Bottom: No
Also some dialog still contains Japanese text but it's generally just uh.. sex noises? Aaaah, Uhhhh, etc.
I had some errors with my initial build but the current one seems to run through to completion and I was able to unlock the full gallery without errors.

Game has been unpacked from the ISO so you just need to download and launch the game.

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
Swap Party

Translated with Sugoi Translator and some Deepl Pro edits. Unfortunately, games in this engine usually use images for the options pages and I'm still unsure where the character names are stored.. wondering if it's some built in ruby shit. So the dialog has been translated but options/names aren't. Hopefully that's managable o_O Annoyingly, choices also seem to be stored somewher else.. for choices, it seems to be:
Top: Yes
Bottom: No
Also some dialog still contains Japanese text but it's generally just uh.. sex noises? Aaaah, Uhhhh, etc.
I had some errors with my initial build but the current one seems to run through to completion and I was able to unlock the full gallery without errors.

Game has been unpacked from the ISO so you just need to download and launch the game.

i see Sugoi Translator being mentioned a lot, is it hard to use?