RPGM Completed Partial [translation request] Aurora and Goddess Paradise Island [1.1] [Yumenamakonn]

Azraelum

Mar 31, 2019
A tentacle pregnancy scene?
Something like that, after you fall in a dark pit they catch you and you get pregnant in the CG scene y'know? But after the scene you are back to normal...
But IF i remember well, there is 3 pregnancies in this game... One of them by tentacles, another by parasites and one by slimes ( in the anus )

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Something like that, after you fall in a dark pit they catch you and you get pregnant in the CG scene y'know? But after the scene you are back to normal...
But IF i remember well, there is 3 pregnancies in this game... One of them by tentacles, another by parasites and one by slimes ( in the anus )
Thanks for the info.

No birth? Shame. I guess it's better than nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: Fibbers

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Hey I gotta ask does the translation work on retail kinda wanna support the dev on this game

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Hey guys,
anyone got a save with full gallery and full level stages avaialble by chance? I lost my saves and don ´t want to play whole game again :).

Colortrigger

Dec 6, 2017
Hey guys, I'm really sorry to necro, but there's something about the battle H CG's in this game that's really been bugging me. So, whenever I fight the first plant enemies in the dark forest area, I love the battle H CG where you get tangled by their tentacles, they shove one in your pussy, and it glows blue, sucking your mana. Eventually, it moves to the next phase where it also shoves one in your ass. There's another phase where it shoves one in your mouth and you fellate it, but I've only gotten this phase ONCE, and I CANNOT for the life of me figure out how. Does anyone know how to get to this phase of the H CG? Are there other phases in other H CG's that I'm not seeing for the same reasons?

Kisarada

Apr 17, 2021
Was the translation patch the final English tl output or is it still a partial? Haven't checked it out yet

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
where can I get "all purpose coloring agent" I picked up one somewhere but I need 5 more and I have no idea what map or monster dropped it.