RPGM [Translation Request] Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Heisendou]

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
how do i fix the error messages when i try to upgrade my weapons and armour
what error? I've tried to find this error, but I don't find anything

& also how do i progress the bar scenes in the mining village?
And also unlock the bikini out fit?
they are all im missing from obtainig all the cg's
I don't know, when I finish translating the game, maybe I can help you :/

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
+1 and hoping no horrible MTL like Miko's Sexual Adventure. I don't hate MTL but if it's as bad as that game's translation... man.

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
+1 and hoping no horrible MTL like Miko's Sexual Adventure. I don't hate MTL but if it's as bad as that game's translation... man.
it's not mtl, I'm doing it event by event, but some translations I don't know how to translate so I've used Google translate for some help.
And also I rember to the users that I'm neither english or Japanese, so the translation may by different from who was born and are studying Japanese or English how their mother languages.
I hope at the end of the translation is better than mtl, but obviously it's not perfect.

Aznogzul

Jun 23, 2017
it's not mtl, I'm doing it event by event, but some translations I don't know how to translate so I've used Google translate for some help.
And also I rember to the users that I'm neither english or Japanese, so the translation may by different from who was born and are studying Japanese or English how their mother languages.
I hope at the end of the translation is better than mtl, but obviously it's not perfect.
Good luck bro you are the best

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
anyone got a save with all scenes unlocked? i cant seem to progress with the bar events & don't know how.

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
Sure but why?
Sorry, but I couldn't find the error, I've upgraded the weapon to +3, without problem, and the armour to +1 without problem.

You are sure to use the correct script file? The correct script file, is in one of my previous answer :/

Or redownload the entire game again, and then copy and paste the save file from the old version to the new version.

Reactions: myspork1 and Ocdil

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Sorry, but I couldn't find the error, I've upgraded the weapon to +3, without problem, and the armour to +1 without problem.

You are sure to use the correct script file? The correct script file, is in one of my previous answer :/

Or redownload the entire game again, and then copy and paste the save file from the old version to the new version.
Thank you very much for your effort and time in the translation:)

Reactions: robgor95