RPGM [Translation Request] Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Heisendou]

Aug 8, 2018
Got an error and crash when asking for armor training at the armory, it says
"Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass'."
Is there a way to solve this issue? Any help is appreciated.
x

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
Here is the working script file, i can't figure why if i changed the file in the mega folder, still is the wrong...
maybe beacause i must to share a new link to the folder, i don't know, i'm new to mega to upload.

You must download this file and replace the script in the data folder of the game

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
Can you give me the save file before this error?
Because there are this error some time ago, but i alredy fixed It.
I need the exact variable to try this, if you also can say me what you tried to improve in the armory

Aug 8, 2018
Can you give me the save file before this error?
Because there are this error some time ago, but i alredy fixed It.
I need the exact variable to try this, if you also can say me what you tried to improve in the armory
sorry for not replying earlier, but this is my save file and the error happens if I either try and improve 'duel attire' or 'boots' in the armory.

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
sorry for not replying earlier, but this is my save file and the error happens if I either try and improve 'duel attire' or 'boots' in the armory.
I've tryed your save file, and works fine, there are no error, so please retry to download again the script file with the link i've posted some reply ago, and replace the original "script" file with the downloaded file

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018

Here is the link with the correct script file, the translation here is not updated, so it's the same as the link I've posted before.

I'm very sorry that this is taking so much time, but this 2020 year is very crazy, and I've got very little free time :( :(

miloss

Mar 26, 2019
it should be "and it seems to be..." here btw the start is kind of confusing is it still mtl or is the original txt fucked?

miloss

Mar 26, 2019
also when she says something like "those below the king" it would be a lot better to say peasants or commoners, if you mind me pointing out stuff just say so i'm bored af right now so i'm doing this

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
it should be "and it seems to be..." here btw the start is kind of confusing is it still mtl or is the original txt fucked?
Some text that I've translated with google translate because, I don't know how to translate that text. :(
If you want you can send the stuff that you think are to correct with a Private Message here on the forum, so this post stays clean.

And you're right is better peasants or commoners, but for now i'm only translating, later I fix this type of error.

But how I say before, I'm glad if someone say how the text would be better.

Reactions: miloss

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
& also how do i progress the bar scenes in the mining village?
And also unlock the bikini out fit?
they are all im missing from obtainig all the cg's