RPGM [Translation Request] Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Heisendou]

miloss

Mar 26, 2019
Some news about the translation, so far I think I've completed all the database file, and I must finish 98 Event in game, for now to release the game as soon as possibile I've blocked the reminescence/recollection room (I translate this event only when i finish to translating the main game)
I think I've done about 25/30% of the total translation, when I reach about the 50% of translation done, I release it on my patreon page, the public release it will be avaible only when I've translated all the game so when I reach 100%
+rep

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Some news about the translation, so far I think I've completed all the database file, and I must finish 98 Event in game, for now to release the game as soon as possibile I've blocked the reminescence/recollection room (I translate this event only when i finish to translating the main game)
I think I've done about 25/30% of the total translation, when I reach about the 50% of translation done, I release it on my patreon page, the public release it will be avaible only when I've translated all the game so when I reach 100%
You're the hero we didn't deserve, but definitely the one we needed.

Aznogzul

Jun 23, 2017
Just for information, I'm still working on it, but due to the global pandemic emergency, i can't translate it in short time, how i wuold like to do, I think that another 1/2 week and I can resume the translation of the game.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(
Not all heros wear capes