• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Heisendou]

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
Hi, I don't know if i can post here or not, if not I ask sorry to moderator :/ (if i posted this wrong please tell me where i can post the news about the translation)
I'm trying to translate the game, untill now I only translate the menu and some dialogues, here are 3 photo of the part of game translated, what do you think, i'm doing a goodjob or i messed all?

Banished Empress and the Penal Colony 30_01_2020 17_12_14.png Banished Empress and the Penal Colony 30_01_2020 17_15_17.png Banished Empress and the Penal Colony 30_01_2020 17_15_33.png

Overt Ninja

Dec 31, 2018
Hi, I don't know if i can post here or not, if not I ask sorry to moderator :/ (if i posted this wrong please tell me where i can post the news about the translation)
I'm trying to translate the game, untill now I only translate the menu and some dialogues, here are 3 photo of the part of game translated, what do you think, i'm doing a goodjob or i messed all?

View attachment 534496 View attachment 534497 View attachment 534498
For the menus there seems to be a few errors. "Wombfall" doesn't really make any sense, is it supposed to be "Corruption" or something along those lines? "Sex times" and "No. of time sex" seem to overlap in definition. "Number creampies" is missing an "of". "Number of man cum" sounds like broken english, could be changed to something like "Number of men made cum"
Other than that it seems okay.

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
yeah i know, but if i add some letter/words then the text goes too far and part is invisible.
Fort Womball the variable in game is "Uterine fall" :/
For he "Sex Times" and "No. of time sex" in game are two variable with this names :/

Overt Ninja

Dec 31, 2018
yeah i know, but if i add some letter/words then the text goes too far and part is invisible.
Fort Womball the variable in game is "Uterine fall" :/
For he "Sex Times" and "No. of time sex" in game are two variable with this names :/
Can you post a pic of the original japanese version?

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017

View attachment 534496 View attachment 534497 View attachment 534498
dude could u tell me what program are u using and how you are using it, and we cant wait for the translation thanks bro

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
gonnakms I'm using directly the rpg maker, because other programs don't work, how i wuold like it, for the translations i slown down because this weeks here in italy it's chaos, so i've got less time to translate it, but i think today or tomorrow i resume the translation