• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Heisendou]

Kacho

Dec 24, 2017
Welp I encountered with a difficult one but I think the result is pretty good.

I already finished the first set of licking scenes with Eleonore naked, the next ones are the same scenes but while wearing her uniform, an exotic dancer costume and a bikini, aside from a few retouching here and there it's just a mater of copy and paste.

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
+1 here too and also sorry for the shameless plug but I wish Anti-Demon Stormedge Sakuya could get one too since I'm kinda surprised the other Heisendou games didn't got a translation and only Emma did but oh well.

Reactions: mr anderson

Kacho

Dec 24, 2017
+1 here too and also sorry for the shameless plug but I wish Anti-Demon Stormedge Sakuya could get one too since I'm kinda surprised the other Heisendou games didn't got a translation and only Emma did but oh well.
Another Heisendou game, Sacred Princess, is also getting a translation and it's very advanced you can check it here:

Reactions: LewdJiggle

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
Another Heisendou game, Sacred Princess, is also getting a translation and it's very advanced you can check it here:
Thanks Bronco-san for this info, didn't know about this, gonna patiently wait for this game.

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
+1 because everyone needs some Heisendou in their life, and an actual Empress as a protagonist is interesting. There aren't enough games like this with a thicc MILF of royalty as the main character.

Reactions: Kacho

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Oct 26, 2017
Welp I encountered with a difficult one but I think the result is pretty good.

I already finished the first set of licking scenes with Eleonore naked, the next ones are the same scenes but while wearing her uniform, an exotic dancer costume and a bikini, aside from a few retouching here and there it's just a mater of copy and paste.
Look, I'm not the one to tell you to work first, but I would suggest that you work before with the games already translated. For example: https://f95zone.to/threads/sacred-princess-holy-hentai-monogatari-v1-02-heisendou.43837/

The mega is a translation of mine from the miko game. Although it is the google translator there is not even 1 error in the game
Maybe you decide to start working xd
good luck