RPGM [Translation Request] Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Heisendou]

Oct 26, 2017

OK first translation, obvious by google translator :v but that's better than waiting for more to do it
PS: if there is an error no think of calling me because I have no fucking idea of compus just use translator ++ xdxdxd

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018

OK first translation, obvious by google translator :v but that's better than waiting for more to do it
PS: if there is an error no think of calling me because I have no fucking idea of compus just use translator ++ xdxdxd
do you know how to apply the translation? i put it in the files and its not in english

Kacho

Dec 24, 2017
+1 We need more Heisendou games translated, I absolutely loved Emma Milf Warrior. Anyone knows if Elise The Oracle Warrior is translated? I wanted to play it since the history somehow connects with Emma's.

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
+1 We need more Heisendou games translated, I absolutely loved Emma Milf Warrior. Anyone knows if Elise The Oracle Warrior is translated? I wanted to play it since the history somehow connects with Emma's.
That i know of, Emma is the only Heisendou game that has actually been translated.

A shame, really.

Reactions: Kacho

Okcrk

Jun 11, 2019
I agree, it would be great if we had some more translations of Heisendou games. And I don't think that there are any other games translated besides Emma :/

Reactions: Kacho

Okcrk

Jun 11, 2019
So we have a machine translation now...would prefer an actual translation but I guess beggars can't be choosers eh

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone upload the game from a different sharing service if downloaded from this link?
I could not download it cuz it takes more than an hour with their speed and it stops half-way through and starts from the beginning.

Kacho

Dec 24, 2017
If anyone is interested in translating this and need more motivation I offer myself to make a uncensored version.
I will work on it regarless of the game being translated or not but I just wanted to let you know guys, in case this an incentive for anyone capable of doing the translation work.

Here there's the first picture on the game's files that shows censorship and the second pictures is my uncesored version.