RPGM [Translation Request] Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Heisendou]

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
Some news about the translation, so far I think I've completed all the database file, and I must finish 98 Event in game, for now to release the game as soon as possibile I've blocked the reminescence/recollection room (I translate this event only when i finish to translating the main game)
I think I've done about 25/30% of the total translation, when I reach about the 50% of translation done, I release it on my patreon page, the public release it will be avaible only when I've translated all the game so when I reach 100%

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Can someone please share a complete save ? i dont know what the heck did i do wrong but i somehow missed half the content, and i dont feel like replaying it at all

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
I release it on my patreon page, the public release it will be avaible only when I've translated all the game so when I reach 100%
Good news! Where is your patreon page? Could you post patreon to your signature? :)

Aug 4, 2017
Some news about the translation, so far I think I've completed all the database file, and I must finish 98 Event in game, for now to release the game as soon as possibile I've blocked the reminescence/recollection room (I translate this event only when i finish to translating the main game)
I think I've done about 25/30% of the total translation, when I reach about the 50% of translation done, I release it on my patreon page, the public release it will be avaible only when I've translated all the game so when I reach 100%
You! Yes you mister, you are doing the lord's work