• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Banished Empress and the Penal Colony [Heisendou]

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Currently working on a translation for this one. Heisendou writes THE most erotic scenes in any h-game, haha. I'll see how far I'll come with the translation before posting something (I'd say I'm about 30 percent done with everything). I'm using Translator ++ with DeepL, Yandex and Google, alongside images to find the best possible understanding of the context.

Empress Eleonor is exiled on Malaise Island for high treason against the newfound Emperor. Will she be able to escape and tear down his evil tyranny to reclaim her throne? Or will the perverted inhabitants, adventurers and felons on the penal colony claim her first? Stay tuned to find out if "Your Highness" refers to a noble title, or the male genitalia.

Feb 13, 2021
Currently working on a translation for this one. Heisendou writes THE most erotic scenes in any h-game, haha. I'll see how far I'll come with the translation before posting something (I'd say I'm about 30 percent done with everything). I'm using Translator ++ with DeepL, Yandex and Google, alongside images to find the best possible understanding of the context.

Empress Eleonor is exiled on Malaise Island for high treason against the newfound Emperor. Will she be able to escape and tear down his evil tyranny to reclaim her throne? Or will the perverted inhabitants, adventurers and felons on the penal colony claim her first? Stay tuned to find out if "Your Highness" refers to a noble title, or the male genitalia.
Literally, been waiting for this game to get translated for years. Thanks a lot!!!

Reactions: liyih_black

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Empress Eleonor2.png Empress Eleonor.png

"Just like F95zone..."

I'm well on the way on translating this perverted adventure, and I'm currently also using "Sugoi Japanese Translator" to get the best possible understanding of the japanese text. I think I'm doing just fine, and I'll let you know once I'm nearing completion.

There are 74 maps in total, and I've translated about 41 of them. Some of the maps are big, like Podolov's mansion (filled to the brim with dialogue), while other's are smaller, like the dungeon maps (only containing "I found 3 potions" and stuff like that). I'm also done with all the items, script-commands, armors, system-text and things of that nature. Now all that remains are some dialogue-heavy maps like the mines, Podolov's mansion and potentially the reminiscence-room (Though I'm hoping the CG-room has calls to their respected maps...). I just finished the public bathhouse - and hooo-boy is that an experience. Lol.

The reason I wanted to translate this was because I absolutely fell in love with Ema: Milf Warrior, one of Heisendou's other great games. I do hope you support his works by purchasing some of his games, so that we can get more lewd adventures in the future.

See ya soon!

Feb 13, 2021
View attachment 1488266 View attachment 1488262

"Just like F95zone..."

I'm well on the way on translating this perverted adventure, and I'm currently also using "Sugoi Japanese Translator" to get the best possible understanding of the japanese text. I think I'm doing just fine, and I'll let you know once I'm nearing completion.

There are 74 maps in total, and I've translated about 41 of them. Some of the maps are big, like Podolov's mansion (filled to the brim with dialogue), while other's are smaller, like the dungeon maps (only containing "I found 3 potions" and stuff like that). I'm also done with all the items, script-commands, armors, system-text and things of that nature. Now all that remains are some dialogue-heavy maps like the mines, Podolov's mansion and potentially the reminiscence-room (Though I'm hoping the CG-room has calls to their respected maps...). I just finished the public bathhouse - and hooo-boy is that an experience. Lol.

The reason I wanted to translate this was because I absolutely fell in love with Ema: Milf Warrior, one of Heisendou's other great games. I do hope you support his works by purchasing some of his games, so that we can get more lewd adventures in the future.

See ya soon!
Thanks a lot dude!! Can’t wait already.
Can you give us a tentative date on when we can expect the release ? :love:

Reactions: liyih_black

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks a lot dude!! Can’t wait already.
Can you give us a tentative date on when we can expect the release ? :love:
So I have some huge maps left, such as Podolov's Mansion, the dancing events and some other stuff. A rough estimate would be like 1500 lines of dialogue left until I'm done. If you know me, I hate giving myself deadlines, because I fear I'll only let people down. That being said, I'll try my best to squeeze out a map a day (and then fine-tune some stuff) and get this badboy out within the next week (maaaybe this upcoming weekend).

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
So I have some huge maps left, such as Podolov's Mansion, the dancing events and some other stuff. A rough estimate would be like 1500 lines of dialogue left until I'm done. If you know me, I hate giving myself deadlines, because I fear I'll only let people down. That being said, I'll try my best to squeeze out a map a day (and then fine-tune some stuff) and get this badboy out within the next week (maaaybe this upcoming weekend).
And they say that a hero can save us-

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
63/74 maps fully translated!!! (But the remaining ones are pretty massive...)

I reached out to Kacho to uncensor the CG's for ya, so there's hope that not only will you be able to play this game in english - but you'll also be able to enjoy all the cocks and pussies in all their uncensored glory!

If not, well then there's always the censored CG's...

I'll even throw in a 100% gallery save for ya, but I do believe the version of that one is different (some of the system-text aren't in english when I load that file) HOWEVER the CG's and scenes are all unlocked on it. But c'mon. You promise you'll play through the game before unlocking everything, yeah? Great.

Keeping ya posted. Nearly there, gentlemen ❤.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Oh, by the way: There are 2 variables that increases depending on how lewd Eleonor gets (these can be shown on the left side of the game menu).

Lewdness and Wombfall.

Lewdness increases the more lewd our Queen gets, making her do... Well, increasingly lewder things...

Wombfall increases to a maximum of 50, and the higher that number gets, the more likely it is for Eleonor to get impregnated. If she gets pregnant, the value of Wombfall resets to 0.

I was wondering if Wombfall is an okay term to use for what this value represents? It's either that or Ovulation, but I fear "ovulation" won't fit in the little box in the menu... If anyone has any objections, please speak your minds!

Alternatives: "OV", "PussyLVL" etc.etc.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2021
Oh, by the way: There are 2 variables that increases depending on how lewd Eleonor gets (these can be shown on the left side of the game menu).

Lewdness and Wombfall.

Lewdness increases the more lewd our Queen gets, making her do... Well, increasingly lewder things...

Wombfall increases to a maximum of 50, and the higher that number gets, the more likely it is for Eleonor to get impregnated. If she gets pregnant, the value of Wombfall resets to 0.

I was wondering if Wombfall is an okay term to use for what this value represents? It's either that or Ovulation, but I fear "ovulation" won't fit in the little box in the menu... If anyone has any objections, please speak your minds!

Alternatives: "OV", "PussyLVL" etc.etc.
Bro, any of these are fine I guess. Also, consider - knockupLvl, FertiliseLvl. Anything is fine. Once again, thanks for all your work. (y) :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Fertility seems like the obvious answer.
Then I'll go with "Fertility". Thanks! The direct japanese translation is "uterine fall", referring to when the female reproductive organs lowers at certain times to get impregnated. But Fertility seems like a solid choice!

Edit: I'm going with "Fertile", so the name doesn't overlap with the value. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Okay, quick update:

I think I may have sliiightly miscalculated how many lines I had left to translated last time (1500). I've now counted them over (and have made some hefty progress since that time! I promise!), and can now confirm I have 2234 lines of dialogue left until completion (66/74 maps completed).

I've also decided to leave the hentai-sound-text as-is, meaning you'll see a bunch of "Zupizupizupiiiiii!" when penetrations and such occurs. I actually quite enjoy them, because I feel they bring more life to the H-scenes.

I'm not really sure if I'll want to take the time to complete EVERY SINGLE THING in the game before posting it, so if someone REALLY wants to play-test this thing before I post the final translation and let me know if I've COMPLETELY fucked up - please give me a holler!

I also wanted to give you a little treat for waiting so patiently...

I present to you, one of the funniest lines in a hentai game in quite some time:

lol.jpg

... As well as some progress on the translation (percentages on the left show how far I've come):

progress.jpg

If anyone is wondering what a "Dowager" is --- Google it.

Have a great weekend! :HideThePain:

Last edited:

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
Okay, quick update:

I think I may have sliiightly miscalculated how many lines I had left to translated last time (1500). I've now counted them over (and have made some hefty progress since that time! I promise!), and can now confirm I have 2234 lines of dialogue left until completion (66/74 maps completed).

I've also decided to leave the hentai-sound-text as-is, meaning you'll see a bunch of "Zupizupizupiiiiii!" when penetrations and such occurs. I actually quite enjoy them, because I feel they bring more life to the H-scenes.

I'm not really sure if I'll want to take the time to complete EVERY SINGLE THING in the game before posting it, so if someone REALLY wants to play-test this thing before I post the final translation and let me know if I've COMPLETELY fucked up - please give me a holler!

I also wanted to give you a little treat for waiting so patiently...

I present to you, one of the funniest lines in a hentai game in quite some time:

View attachment 1497412

... As well as some progress on the translation (percentages on the left show how far I've come):

View attachment 1497424

If anyone is wondering what a "Dowager" is --- Google it.

Have a great weekend! :HideThePain:
Thanks for your work man. Please take your time, no rush.
We have waited years for this, a few more days/weeks don't matter!!!
If possible, while editing the dialogues, make them more lewd XDDD ;)
God Speed!!

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for your work man. Please take your time, no rush.
We have waited years for this, a few more days/weeks don't matter!!!
If possible, while editing the dialogues, make them more lewd XDDD ;)
God Speed!!
Thank you! You want lewd, I'll give you lewd! I can't count how many variants of the word "semen" I've put into the translation, haha