• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Translation Request] Beautiful and Pretty Excel Chiffon (mille-feuille / small mille-feuille)

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
1648139711754.png

Title: Beautiful and Pretty Excel Chiffon / 燦然可憐エクセルシフォン

Creator: mille-feuille / small mille-feuille

DL Site Game Link:

DL Site Creators Link:

Game Type: Side-Scroller/Beat-em up,

DL Site Genre Tags: Violation, Restraint, Gangbang, Tentacle, Bestiality, Machine Sex, Interspecies Sex, Corrupted Morals.

Extra: This Product is voiced.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
Made by the same creator who did:

And

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Absolutely criminal that more mille-feuille games aren't translated. Hopefully someone picks this up - it looks great!

Reactions: D3l and Wolf98

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Getting this set up to do an MTL. It seems like 90%+ of the game's code is identical, so I should be able to use the same set of text hooks I used for Shine Mirage.

EDIT: Looking good so far. Initial text hook set has captured what looks like a majority of text and I have it running unpacked. There have been a few minor tweaks to file structure but that's easy to compensate for. Even seems they kept the menus more or less the same, so it should be easy to do the UI translations.

EDIT2: 25k unique lines to translate, so this might take a while. The game looks superficially shorter than Shine Mirage, in that there are fewer stages and the stages appear to be simpler than Shine Mirage. However, there are many more branching routes for the game, so it is overall larger or the same size it looks like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If people are gonna bitch about MTL they can either not play it or I'll send all the text files so they can pony up and translate it themselves.

Cristiany, there is a torrent on Sukebei that is quite fast.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So I did the MTL for this and my spot test indicates that it is absolute dog shit. Not sure what was happening with DeepL this run but it did not have a good time with this game. Gonna be delayed for a little while as I'll need to tweak some things. The source of the errors seems to be some preprocessing that I did, and while it worked okay for Shine Mirage it has apparently completely busted Excel Chiffon. Sigh.

Last edited:

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
So I did the MTL for this and my spot test indicates that it is absolute dog shit. Not sure what was happening with DeepL this run but it did not have a good time with this game. Gonna be delayed for a little while as I'll need to tweak some things. The source of the errors seems to be some preprocessing that I did, and while it worked okay for Shine Mirage it has apparently completely busted Excel Chiffon. Sigh.
Thanks for even trying. Can't complain. Any chance of a just UI / items / any core things version till you get the story MTL working?