Others None [Translation Request] Beautiful and Pretty Excel Chiffon (mille-feuille / small mille-feuille)

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
any chance of uncensored patch for sprite animation?,sprite censored not let you see nothing

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
You would need to pray to all kinds of Gods and stuff for some good studio like Kagura to pick this one up. Otherwise no dice.
why?,guys cant uncensored this game like they did with fairy tale of holy ricca?

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
Damn this game got alot of hardcore content i love it! Hope alot more content will be added in the future

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Good news first. I have a functioning and not absolutely hellish to read MTL of the story elements! Yay.

Neutral news, I have all the images I know I need to translate but haven't done the edits.

Bad news.

Something broke unpacking the game and it's missing something critical. This will delay a release of the compressed game until I can figure out what's missing or how to fix it.

While I translated *something* that looks identical to the various menu options, the translation just... didn't work? Needs more work.

I also realised that there is a new version of the game that is now live. This was made on JPN.v.1.00 so if you download 1.03 I cannot guarantee this works.

If you are absolutely dying to play this game with English story and can navigate some menus and ignore the plethora of things that didn't get translated, and are willing to risk a random bug that destroys your run, . I have some time tomorrow and Friday to work on this game some more, so we'll see how far I can go before the long weekend. Released Shine Mirage on Christmas, so an Excel Chiffon on Easter weekend would be my way of doing the Lord's work.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Good news first. I have a functioning and not absolutely hellish to read MTL of the story elements! Yay.

Neutral news, I have all the images I know I need to translate but haven't done the edits.

Bad news.

Something broke unpacking the game and it's missing something critical. This will delay a release of the compressed game until I can figure out what's missing or how to fix it.

While I translated *something* that looks identical to the various menu options, the translation just... didn't work? Needs more work.

I also realised that there is a new version of the game that is now live. This was made on JPN.v.1.00 so if you download 1.03 I cannot guarantee this works.

If you are absolutely dying to play this game with English story and can navigate some menus and ignore the plethora of things that didn't get translated, and are willing to risk a random bug that destroys your run, . I have some time tomorrow and Friday to work on this game some more, so we'll see how far I can go before the long weekend. Released Shine Mirage on Christmas, so an Excel Chiffon on Easter weekend would be my way of doing the Lord's work.
The hero we need. We are unworthy. Thanks for taking your own time to do this. For all the mille feuille games for that matter. I was really hoping they keep the high res / English version going. Looks like it sold least ok on DL site.

Reactions: Banditking52

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The hero we need. We are unworthy. Thanks for taking your own time to do this. For all the mille feuille games for that matter. I was really hoping they keep the high res / English version going. Looks like it sold least ok on DL site.
There are some fragmented pieces of English translation scattered around the files for Excel Chiffon, so I don't think it's outside of the realm of possibility. There is a language setting built into the game as well, it's just disabled by default (and enabling it would break the game since the EN and ZH files don't exist). They were definitely thinking about an international language release.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

This is a bug tested English Partial. Most story elements are in MTL, and there are some things that I cannot translate for technical reasons.

I am hoping to find a workaround that will allow me to unpack this game and distribute a compressed version with a complete translation, but for now, certain things hidden in system files will remain untranslated. Once this is bugtested a bit more thoroughly I'll do something for the uploaders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not Easter Friday, but Easter Sunday is good enough.

Banditking52

Jul 31, 2017
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

This is a bug tested English Partial. Most story elements are in MTL, and there are some things that I cannot translate for technical reasons.

I am hoping to find a workaround that will allow me to unpack this game and distribute a compressed version with a complete translation, but for now, certain things hidden in system files will remain untranslated. Once this is bugtested a bit more thoroughly I'll do something for the uploaders.

Not Easter Friday, but Easter Sunday is good enough.
Thanks so much for this. It's a joy to see this series translated.

Reactions: MuninKai