[Translation Request] Bifrost's Brothel Of Mamo+add on(but not as important)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
New date on Steam says 23rd of March, and it will come with Plus. Comment from the publisher in the discussions...

"It will cost $20 with a 30% launch discount. It will include the Plus DLC, and hopefully March is the final release date!"

, but you need to sign-in to view it so i doesn't look like they're going the adult patch route. It's the Meltys Quest publisher so no mosaics is a possibility, but I wouldn't get your hopes up just in case.

Edit - Looks like they are doing the .

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Three days until the official English release, according to a two days ago it is still the release date.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A yesterday says it's still meant to be coming out today, and it is now released and requested.

Edit - Game thread up, go to Monster Girl Club Bifrost.

Last edited:

Babymorelester

May 3, 2022
A game i played a while back that i fell in love. it is easy enough to understand the controls and everything else but i would love to know what is being said especially with the unique characters and such. Plus now they just made an add on and i will play it but it will probably have the same problems as the base game in which it has unique characters but i can really only enjoy the art work.

(The english dlsite)

(add on english dlsite)

(A place where you can download the game plus the add on)

(another download but just the base game)
Links are expired