Mrgreyson

Jan 20, 2019
ENG title : Big Breasts Ninpo Chichishinobi
JP title : 爆乳忍法チチシノビ
LINK :
Description : RPGM, Huge breasts.
Translated from JAP to ENG.
d_216826pr.jpg

(First post ever so I apologize if it isn't formated the way it is suppose to.)

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Thanks for notify me BaasB
I will check that out
Are you sure this isn't an issue is because you only shared the data folder? So images have different names than the translated ones on your end.
That's why I mentioned previously that you have to share the full game instead of just the "data" folder after translating it, lots of stuff are translated outside of it by MTL tools.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Are you sure this isn't an issue is because you only shared the data folder? So images have different names than the translated ones on your end.
That's why I mentioned previously that you have to share the full game instead of just the "data" folder after translating it, lots of stuff are translated outside of it by MTL tools.
As far as i know some times the translator++ adds an empty space character
that breaks the fight mechanic or photo+audio display
or the files are gibberish from the source

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
As far as i know some times the translator++ adds an empty space character
that breaks the fight mechanic or photo+audio display
or the files are gibberish from the source
In this case the issue is happening because the game asks for things like img/battlecommands/Com_Ninpo.png
but instead the version posted by bass has the file named with img/battlecommands/Com_Blade Art.png
Same is happening with almost every icon in the game, they have different names probably because the translation was applied to a different version of the game.

Anyways here are the renamed files that fixed the initial issues for me. Haven't played much but this kind of discrepancy between translated and uploaded version could be avoided by uploading the entire pre-tested game.

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Translator++ doesn't just add blank space, it just translate indiscriminately.
This is how rpgm handle things like pictures, triggers or variables:
2021-12-28 21_39_45-Database.png
Those things are written inside events, between dialogue lines. That's why they sometimes can also translated by the mtl software and thus break the game.
Because if a picture or variable name is translated in an event but not in the game's database/picture folder (or if the same variable is given different translation because of mtl consistency), then it won't work.

That's why even "click and upload" mtl still require a bit of playtesting and code digging to make sure nothing was broken.

Reactions: broken_division

elql

Jan 13, 2018
my save, i am in the cg room, but in the last room i think i am missing some scenes, someone got anything i don't?
is there any specific route for the save file. i extracted it inside the game´s save folder but nothing happened.