RPGM [Translation Request]Big Breasts NTR Erotic Adventure ~ IQ300 genius beautiful girl Setuna does not lose to Chara man dick [Human Extinction District]

DDBBA

May 25, 2018

Try this one, this is my first time uploading something, is the eng version with the SLRMTL0.91. files already on them, it has a few save files, you can delete those, i haven't gotten very far
Edit: i have to leave my house now, and i won't be back until Monday i think, if this doesn't work i won't be able to help

Reactions: Davebig and fraazx

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018

Try this one, this is my first time uploading something, is the eng version with the SLRMTL0.91. files already on them, it has a few save files, you can delete those, i haven't gotten very far
Edit: i have to leave my house now, and i won't be back until Monday i think, if this doesn't work i won't be able to help
the UI is all in art form i guess, so it would be need it to translate that, which is a shame

DDBBA

May 25, 2018
t
the UI is all in art form i guess, so it would be need it to translate that, which is a shame
to be fair is quite easy to figure out what every option of the menu does, i would say a bigger problem is that after you use an item the words for the "status effect"? get bigger and won't let you see clearly the numbers on the exhaustion, but i gess she starts to pant when she gets close to getting tired so... idk