[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020

JCGV9696

Jan 20, 2023
Master takeda uploaded an important announcement (Comiket103).

[Announcement] It is scheduled for C103, but the circular pearl oyster will not participate. Sorry for the late notification. I continued rehab due to shoulder and elbow pain, and I postponed my decision until just before, but decided that it would be difficult for me to participate in Comiket. Sorry to those who have been looking forward to it. Thanks for continuing to work on the game.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Master takeda uploaded an important announcement (Comiket103).

[Announcement] It is scheduled for C103, but the circular pearl oyster will not participate. Sorry for the late notification. I continued rehab due to shoulder and elbow pain, and I postponed my decision until just before, but decided that it would be difficult for me to participate in Comiket. Sorry to those who have been looking forward to it. Thanks for continuing to work on the game.
Sad but understable, although i would like to know how he managed to hurt his whole arm, if it was wrist i would understand since that is a common lession.

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

Eldorra

Apr 28, 2021
for anyone that knows. are 28, 19 and 18 the current accurate age for the girls in the story? ive seen multiple character sheets and some show different numbers than others. thanks in advance.

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
I have a question is the game is in the development.
Then why the game video is being upload.
the game video is upload by developer or someone testing the game?
Because it's almost look like complete.

• Wow
Reactions: Randomamigo
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes